Michael Phelps’ steamy tonsil-hockey session in NYC hotspot booze benderApril 9th, 2009 - 6:21 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 9 (ANI): Drunk Michael Phelps gave onlookers an eyeful after getting in to a steamy session with his girlfriend at a New York City club, according to reports.
The ace swimmer, who had remained at bay from the party scene since his controversial marijuana pics surfaced in January, purportedly returned to the floor with his wild antics.
The 23-year-old, who has won 14 career Olympic gold medals, was said to have dived into several rounds of alcohol before “making out” with his girlfriend-cocktail waitress at Marquee.
“Michael was definitely having a good time,” the New York Daily News quoted an eyewitness as saying.
“He was drinking straight from a bottle of Grey Goose, and when the deejay started playing M.I.A.’s ‘Paper Planes,’ he got up, started dancing like a loon and kept on yelling, ‘Shots!’”
Speaking about the couple, the onlooker added: “They wouldn’t stop making out! They were literally sucking face, and not caring that anyone was watching.”
Phelps was later spotted taking a cab and leaving for a friend’s place to “chill” at 2:30 a.m. (ANI)
- Michael Phelps makes a splash at Vegas bash - Jun 22, 2010
- Late burst gives Phelps 100m butterfly gold - Aug 04, 2012
- Michael Phelps cozies up to girlfriend in Hawaii - Sep 01, 2010
- Phelps caps career with gold in Olympic relay - Aug 05, 2012
- Phelps confirms retirement after London Olympics - Aug 03, 2012
- Michael Phelps wins the gold medal at the FINA Swimming World Championship - Jul 27, 2011
- Michael Phelps invites girlfriend to join him and family at Thanksgiving - Nov 28, 2008
- Olympics: Phelps misses out on gold, but claims record - Aug 01, 2012
- Phelps, Lochte showdown in 200m medley - Aug 02, 2012
- Olympics: Phelps adds another feather - Aug 03, 2012
- Le Clos sends out warning to Phelps - Aug 02, 2012
- Phelps becomes history's most medaled Olympian (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Lochte overtakes Phelps for gold in World Swimming Championships - Jul 26, 2011
- Michael Phelps turns party, poker animal - Dec 02, 2008
- Olympics swimming: Rochte claims gold, Phelps off podium (Lead) - Jul 29, 2012
Tags: antics, booze, cocktail waitress, deejay, eyeful, grey goose, having a good time, hockey session, loon, marijuana, marquee, michael phelps, new york daily news, olympic gold medals, onlooker, onlookers, paper planes, swimmer, tonsil hockey, york daily news