Michael Phelps: I’m not dating anybodyApril 24th, 2009 - 4:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Olympic star Michael Phelps has denied reports suggesting that he’s romancing controversial Miss California contestant Carrie Prejean.
“I’m not dating anybody,” he told Usmagazine.com Wednesday at the opening of the Omega flagship boutique in NYC.
“I’m single. My private life stays private,” he added.
As for Prejean’s anti-gay marriage answer during the Miss USA competition, Phelps said: “That’s the cool thing about America - everybody has their opinion.”
“I’m not saying I support her,” Phelps then added.
“I’m not saying I don’t support her,” he said. (ANI)
- Miss USA Kristen Dalton not taking sides in Carrie Prejean controversy - Apr 24, 2009
- Shanna Moakler quits Miss USA over Miss California controversy - May 14, 2009
- Miss USA runner-up Carrie Prejean joins gay marriage ad campaign - May 01, 2009
- Reese Witherspoon thinks R-Patz Is 'very handsome' - Dec 07, 2010
- It's time to forgive Chris Brown: Cole - May 23, 2012
- Charlie Sheen back to work after NYC hotel suite episode - Oct 29, 2010
- Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials - Sep 01, 2009
- Phelps to swim 400m medley at US trials - Jun 25, 2012
- Miss USA runner-up: God was testing my faith with gay marriage question - Apr 21, 2009
- Olympics: Michael Phelps bids farewell - Aug 05, 2012
- Paternity suit was horrible: Keanu Reeves - Apr 06, 2011
- Gaga ends deal with Target - Mar 10, 2011
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Carrie Prejean sues Miss California organization over discrimination - Sep 01, 2009
- Denise Richards says she's learning how to deal with Charlie Sheen - Jan 20, 2011