Michael McDonald Sang National Anthem At Fiesta BowlJanuary 5th, 2010 - 7:49 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Fiesta Bowl scheduled on Monday, January 4 was packed with entertainment for the crowd that gathered to watch the game. This year, Michael McDonald, the popular soul and R&B singer graced the football arena with his presence. The clear and distinctive voice of the performer perked up the fans who had come for the Boise State and the TCU game.
Listening to the National Anthem in the voice of the soulful singer had been an added gift for the fans and cheered up considerably them in the wintry nights. Though Michael McDonald formed a great attraction, the major attraction was the performance of the teams in the game itself. As per the reports, the Boise State had exhibited good performance this season and was expected to play a tough game to clinch the title. Though Boise State made all preparations to win, the TCU players were in no mood to let them win easily. The TCU players gave fantastic competition to the Boise State team and did not allow them to dominate from the initial stage.
According to the reports, the score at the end of the third quarter was tied to 10-10, which clearly indicates that none of the teams had left any stone unturned for winning. The game had been pulse racing throughout and fans, who had gathered to support their favorites had enjoyed every moment. However, it was the Boise State players, who turned the ultimate result in their favor. TCU made a good chase throughout the game but failed to make much move in the last quarter and the final score was 17-10.
- Boise State Wins Fiesta Bowl - Jan 05, 2010
- The TCU Dance Team Added More Color To The Fiesta Bowl - Jan 05, 2010
- Fiesta Bowl On January 4: TCU Vs. Boise State - Dec 07, 2009
- RCB desperate to return to winning streak - May 05, 2012
- Quarterback Kellene Moore's Last Minute Touchdown Pass Saves Boise State Football Team - Sep 07, 2010
- Tyrod Taylor Shines Bright Despite Virginia Tech Hokies' Loss - Sep 07, 2010
- USO & Tositos Honors U.S. Military In Fiesta Bowl - Jan 05, 2010
- Kyle Wilson Picked By Rex Ryan - Apr 23, 2010
- TCU- Oregon State University Game Ends 30-21 - Sep 05, 2010
- McDonald's to give free fruit with every Happy Meal - Jul 27, 2011
- Kyle Brotzman Makes Costly Misses - Nov 27, 2010
- McDonald's net income goes down - Jul 24, 2012
- BCS Rankings Are Out - Oct 18, 2010
- Texas Christian University (TCU) Post 41-24 Win Over Southern Methodist University (SMU) - Sep 25, 2010
- Boise State Broncos Wins Against Nevada Wolf Pack - Nov 28, 2009
Tags: amp, b singer, boise state, chase, crowd, distinctive voice, fiesta bowl, final score, initial stage, january 4, kar, last quarter, meena, michael mcdonald, national anthem, presence, soulful singer, tcu, winning the game, wintry nights