Michael Clarke’s Lara responsible for giving his life fresh purposeNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:06 am ICT by admin
Clarke believes his romance with the Cronulla model, who shot to national fame after she starred in Tourism Australia’s controversial Where The Bloody Hell Are You? Campaign is helping him to become a better cricketer and a better person.
“I think the person I am now, it’s got a lot to do with Lara and there’s no doubt that’s the truth. I’m certainly the first guy to say that if you are happy off the field it shows in your cricket. I’m wrapped with my life at the moment and I’m really, really happy and I think that will come across in my cricket,” the Daily Mail quoted Clark, as saying.
Anointed by former national coach John Buchanan as Ricky Ponting’s captaincy successor, Clarke admits he would love to become Australia’s 43rd Test captain.
“I hope I get it one day,” Clarke said.
The relationship between Clarke and Bingle was one of sport’s worst-kept secrets until they set tongues wagging by making their public debut as a couple at the Allan Border Medal awards in February.
The blonde bombshell lives around the corner from Clarke in Sydney, but the duo have talked about moving in together.
“I enjoy spending every spare second I get with her,” Clarke said.
“We still aren’t officially living together, but I’ve got renovations going on in my house at the moment. Maybe she will move in when they are finished. ” (ANI)
- Lara Bingle wants respect from 'Dancing with the Stars' - Apr 05, 2011
- Clarke has till end of World Cup to regain form: Greg Chappell - Jan 25, 2011
- Michael Clarke turns up with 'wild thing' Shaun Tait at Allan Border Medal - Feb 08, 2011
- Lara Bingle lashes out at Grazia mag over doctored pics - Sep 26, 2010
- Lara Bingle's agent 'trying to sell her story for $1m' - Mar 11, 2010
- Michael Clarke poses with Lara Bingle for steamy photo shoot - Oct 13, 2009
- After Australia, Lara Bingle eyes NYC to revive modelling career - May 25, 2010
- Clarke defends decision to leave NZ tour in middle to attend Bingle split - Aug 03, 2010
- Yuvraj is a fighter: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- Oz Sports Minister backs Clarke's decision to leave ODI series midway - Mar 12, 2010
- Life has been tough post break-up, says Lara Bingle - May 04, 2010
- Katich seeking legal advice over CA hearing - Nov 01, 2011
- Lara Bingle 'back on track after bad year' - Feb 06, 2011
- Is Lara Bingle dating New Zealand cricketer Adam Parore? - Apr 02, 2010
- Clarke's personal life is not a concern for Black Caps: Taylor - Mar 18, 2010
Tags: allan border medal, blonde bombshell, bloody hell, coach john, cricket, cricketer, cronulla, john buchanan, kept secrets, lara, mail, michael clarke, moving in together, national coach, national fame, no doubt, public debut, relationship, ricky ponting, tourism australia