Michael Clarke’s fiance finds cricket ‘boring’March 30th, 2009 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 30 (ANI): Despite fiance Michael Clarke being a cricket superstar, Lara Bingle has revealed that she finds cricket “boring”.
“I love when he’s playing (but) it’s not a very dramatic sport and yeah, it can get a little boring,” The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
However, when asked about a pilot that she recently filmed to find Australia’s next bikini babe, the model remained coy.
“It went well,” she said. (ANI)
- Lara Bingle's 'soft spot' for ex-fiance Michael Clarke - Jan 26, 2011
- Lara Bingle goes from glamorous to grunge - Apr 17, 2010
- Lara Bingle jets off to South Africa to be with Michael Clarke - Mar 17, 2009
- Is Bingle forging a relationship with Sportsgirl after flat Speedo campaign? - Mar 23, 2011
- Lara Bingle's sports car kept under covers by new owner - Dec 22, 2010
- Lara Bingle's $250k Aston Martin sports car stolen - Dec 31, 2009
- Lara Bingle lands $250K Speedo deal - Jul 29, 2010
- After Australia, Lara Bingle eyes NYC to revive modelling career - May 25, 2010
- Lara Bingle plans to pen beauty book - Mar 24, 2011
- Cousin gives Lara Bingle a run for her money - Nov 12, 2010
- Prying eyes catch Lara Bingle's little meltdown at Twenty20 cricket - Feb 25, 2010
- Lara Bingle says bikini-babe is not her cousin - Nov 13, 2010
- Lara Bingle hoping for a more upbeat 2011 - Dec 26, 2010
- Lara Bingle dumped as Vodafone's brand ambassador - May 13, 2010
- Lara Bingle's privileged life fast coming to an end - Mar 25, 2010