Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle’s waterside mansion unsoldApril 19th, 2009 - 4:25 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 19 (ANI): Australian cricket vice-captain Michael Clarke and his fiance Lara Bingle’s Lilli Pilli mansion has not been sold.
The five-bedroom waterfront property was set for March 12 auction but was withdrawn that morning, reports the Daily Telegraph.
A McGrath Real Estate spokeswoman confirmed that the house had not been sold and was still for sale.
She said the property was ‘under discussion’ with ‘a couple of interested parties’, but the Australian team’s tour of South Africa had slowed the process.
Clarke bought the Lilli Pilli property for 2.87 million dollars in 2006 and had it extensively renovated.
It is expected to fetch over 3 million dollars.
Meanwhile, the couple is reportedly set to move into a 6 million dollar Bondi beachfront apartment this month. (ANI)
- Michael Clarke, lonely Lara Bingle to sell waterside mansion - Feb 20, 2009
- Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle eye $6.5m pad - Feb 25, 2009
- Glenn McGrath's waterfront family home up for sale - Apr 08, 2011
- Lara Bingle 'wants her slice of Michael Clarke's fortune' - Jun 08, 2010
- Lara Bingle house hunting after Michael Clarke 'deadline' - Mar 26, 2010
- Clarke 'seeking legal advice to protect fortune from Bingle' - Mar 12, 2010
- Lara Bingle moves out of `Pup' Clarke's pad - Mar 31, 2010
- Michael Clarke performs domestic chores upon reunion with Bingle after 79 days - May 06, 2009
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Watson, fiancee move into super-rich sports waterfront conclave - Mar 07, 2010
- Lara Bingle's sports car kept under covers by new owner - Dec 22, 2010
- Lara Bingle checks out new beachside home - Apr 04, 2009
- Lara Bingle spotted with new ring on wedding finger - Mar 28, 2010
- Michael Clarke 'poised to dump fiancee Lara Bingle' - Mar 10, 2010
- What really happened to Lara Bingle's engagement ring? - Aug 01, 2010
Tags: 6 million, auction, australian cricket, beachfront apartment, bedroom waterfront, bondi, captain michael, daily telegraph, fiance, interested parties, lilli pilli, mcgrath real estate, melbourne april, michael clarke lara bingle, million dollars, south africa, spokeswoman, vice captain, waterfront property, waterside