Miami Heat Stars Speak About The Game After Their DefeatOctober 27th, 2010 - 7:48 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 27, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The highly anticipated season opener of Miami Heat and Boston Celtics saw the former getting thrashed by the latter in all four intervals. It seems that the Big Three - Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade and LeBron James of Miami Heat could not dazzle on the basket ball court. However, the much talked and the highest paid player of Miami Heat, LeBron James scored maximum of 31 points though his side was beaten 80-88 by the Boston Celtics.
Boston Celtics players dominated the court from the very begging and gave little scope to Miami Heat players to touch the ball. After the match, LeBron James in his interview to a reputed sports media source said that he feels that the whole match was a “feel out process”. The eyewitnesses said that LeBron James had to face insults and abuses in the court from the viewers. While speaking about it the three time “Mr. Basketball” of Ohio told that the whole situation was something he was not accustomed to as he had never faced so many threats on the basketball court in his whole career. Dwayne Wade on the other hand said that the team has played in “hostile environments” before and hence he is used to the situation.
Chris Bosh said that he is aware of the situation that people will put Miami Heat under scanner after their performance in the game. However, he seemed to have accepted the loss when he said that win and defeat is a part of the game and at the end of the day, the players need to settle down. Dwyane Wade could not produce much heat on the court as he managed to score only 13 points in the whole game. Ray Allen of Boston Celtics shined in the game scoring 20 for his team.
- Boston Celtics Wins Against Miami Heats With 88-80 - Oct 27, 2010
- Cleveland Cavaliers Outplay Boston Celtics - Oct 28, 2010
- Miami Heat win second NBA title - Jun 22, 2012
- Penny Hardaway Wants To Make A Comeback In Miami Heat - Jul 17, 2010
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Ray Allen Talks Defense Against Miami Heat - Oct 27, 2010
- Miami Heat take 2-1 series lead in NBA finals - Jun 18, 2012
- Pat Riley: Man Behind The Big Trio - Jul 09, 2010
- Foxsports: Top Ten NBA Free Agents Listed - Jul 03, 2010
- Wade, Bosh, James lead Miami to victory over Raptors - Mar 31, 2012
- LeBron James off the glass dunk - Feb 17, 2011
- LeBron James' Faces The Heat - Jul 09, 2010
- Dwyane Wade Drives Miami Heat To Victory - Apr 26, 2010
- Michael Beasley Traded To Minnesota Timberwolves - Jul 09, 2010
- Golden State Warriors Loses To Miami Heats - Dec 11, 2010
Tags: basket ball court, basketball court, boston celtics, chris bosh, dwayne wade, dwyane wade, eyewitnesses, game scoring, gina gomez, hostile environments, insults, intervals, lebron james, match, media source, miami heat, ray allen, scanner, season opener, sports media