Man City will keep spending until they win Premier League title: FergusonNovember 9th, 2010 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 9(ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes that Manchester City will keep on spending until they win the Premier League title.
Ferguson’s comment comes ahead of the league clash against City at Eastlands on Wednesday.
“We know the kind of money they’re spending - they’ve bought another five or six players in the summer and they’ll keep doing that until they win something,” the Telegraph quoted Ferguson, as saying.
“You know that’s going to be the way it is and you have to deal with it as it comes along.”
“They’re up there, and you can’t wait until tomorrow when there’s something there today. I’m sure they’re thinking that way themselves,” he added.
United currently has a three-point lead over City. (ANI)
- Man U will claim 19th title beating Chelsea, Arsenal: Fergie - Apr 30, 2011
- Matches against Arsenal, Chelsea key to winning back Premier League: Ferguson - Dec 03, 2010
- Barcelona not Man U is Champions League contender: Messi - Mar 18, 2011
- Manchester City's squad better then rivals Man U: Kidd - Dec 31, 2010
- Man U not afraid of facing Barcelona: Fergie - Mar 18, 2011
- Man U unperturbed by City's spending spree: Giggs - Jul 20, 2010
- Not worried about Arsenal, Chelsea, now we feel like champions: Fergie - Apr 24, 2011
- Fergie takes dig at Chelsea's easy start to Premier League season - Sep 24, 2010
- 'Dedicated' Hernandez has exceeded Man U expectations: Ferguson - Apr 24, 2011
- Man U's Neville says City are 'major challengers' for Premier League title - Oct 11, 2010
- Ancelotti vows to dump Man U out of Champion League - Mar 19, 2011
- Ferguson determined to end Chelsea's Premier League reign at top - Aug 14, 2010
- Four English teams will reach Champions League quarterfinals: Ferguson - Feb 20, 2011
- Fergie wants 'incredible' Giggs to play for another 10 years - Apr 27, 2011
- Rooney can win back fans on the pitch: Ex-Man U stars - Oct 23, 2010