Man City to launch charm offensive to attract Kaka despite his lack of interestJanuary 15th, 2009 - 12:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.15 (ANI): Manchester City has said that it will launch a major charm offensive to attract Brazilian and AC Milan forward Kaka, though the latter is said that he is not interested and would like to play for the Italian club till his retirement.
On Wednesday, Kaka responded to a potential weekly salary at City of 500,000 pounds by saying that he would like to “grow old at Milan” and captain the team in the future.
However, Manchester City drew encouragement from the Brazilian’’s admission that the situation would be different if Milan wanted to do a deal.
According to The Telegraph, A C Milan have indicated a potential willingness to accept a bid of 105 million euros (95 million pounds) that would double the world transfer record of 46 million pounds that Spanish club Real Madrid paid Juventus for French captain Zinedine Zidane.
The deal, however, would be sanctioned only if Kaka wants to leave. (ANI)
- Kaka likely to join Manchester United in Jan 2011 - Jan 02, 2011
- List of FIFA World Footballer of the Year since 1991 - Dec 22, 2009
- Manchester City may target dad to get Kaka to move - Jan 15, 2009
- Kaka on Galaxy radar to replace Beckham - Aug 18, 2012
- Milan want Kaka back on loan - Aug 27, 2012
- Man City never big enough to bid for me: Kaka - Jun 28, 2009
- Chelsea now eyeing to sign Real Madrid midfielder Kaka - Mar 06, 2011
- Tevez wants to leave City despite failure of Corinthians deal - Jul 21, 2011
- Manchester Citys world record 175million pound offer for Kaka - Jan 14, 2009
- Chinese club prepares huge offer for Kaka? - Jun 28, 2012
- Real Madrid, AC Milan chiefs meet to decide Kaka's future - Aug 07, 2012
- British club makes 100 mn pounds bid for Milan's Kaka - Jan 14, 2009
- AC Milan in talks with Man City to get Robinho - Aug 31, 2010
- AC Milan seeks Kaka-Ibrahimovic swap - Jun 19, 2012
- Sneijder ready to sign for Manchester United - Jul 12, 2011
Tags: ac milan, admission, club real madrid, encouragement, italian club, kaka, lack of interest, london jan, man city, manchester city, retirement, salary, spanish club, telegraph, willingness, zinedine zidane