Look-alike Massa brothers puzzle fansOctober 28th, 2011 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, Oct 28 (IANS) Eduardo Massa is the spitting image of his brother Felipe and Friday many mistook him to be the Ferrari driver and flocked to him to congratulate on recording the fastest lap time at free practice here at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC).
The 26-year-old Eduardo, younger brother of the Brazilian, enjoyed his moment of fame, foxing everyone as he took a stroll at the paddock.
The Indian Grand Prix here is Eduardo’s third in the season while accompanying his brother. Eduardo also takes part in local circuits in Sao Paulo besides managing them.
“Wherever I go, people mistake me for my elder brother. But that’s cool. I don’t mind it all,” a smiling Eduardo told IANS.
Eduardo defended his brother, who has been criticised for not being aggressive.
“I have seen him racing from more than 20 years now. He is aggressive and he is with one of the best teams in Formula One,” said Eduardo.
(Bharat Sharma can be contacted at email@example.com)
- Vettel wins a near perfect race, Sutil finishes ninth (Roundup) - Oct 30, 2011
- Schumacher keen to meet Tendulkar at Indian Grand Prix - Oct 27, 2011
- Greenery will keep dust away from Indian GP at BIC - Sep 20, 2012
- Hamilton-Massa embrace each other as F1 season ends - Nov 28, 2011
- Fans motivated me to give my best: Karthikeyan - Oct 30, 2011
- Drivers give thumbs up to Buddh Circuit; dust is only concern - Oct 27, 2011
- Massa tops practice two of Indian GP, Sutil 7th - Oct 28, 2011
- I'll try to be in F1 as long as I can: Chandhok (Interview) - Oct 27, 2011
- Entire F1 fraternity is agog about Indian Grand Prix: Karthikeyan - Oct 16, 2011
- Painful to watch race from sidelines: Karun Chandhok - Oct 25, 2011
- Rosberg sets pace in second practice at Bahrain GP - Apr 20, 2012
- Massa, Hamilton again collide - Oct 30, 2011
- Vettel takes pole for Indian GP, Karthikeyan penalised - Oct 29, 2011
- India major market for motor sports: GT1 boss - Mar 02, 2012
- I have come back to be No.1 again: Schumacher - Oct 27, 2011