Liz Hurley planning romantic New Year rendezvous with Shane WarneDecember 14th, 2010 - 11:54 am ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 14 (ANI): Liz Hurley, who has revealed that she and her multi-millionaire husband Arun Nayar had split months ago, is planning a romantic rendezvous in Sydney with Shane Warne.
Hurley is expected to arrive Down Under before New Year’s Eve if a deal can be finalised.
Warne’s new talk show’s production team has been working to get the British glamour and cricket tragic here for the fifth Test at the SCG from January 3.
Hurley is a global advocate of breast cancer awareness and is keen to promote the Pink Test, which supports the Jane McGrath Foundation.
News of the reunion plans came as Warne confirmed on his website that his on-off relationship with ex-wife Simone Callahan, the mother of his three children, was over.
“Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago. It is a private matter so we did not make it public. We remain friends,” News.com.au quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Warne's relationship with Hurley doesn't affect me, says ex-wife - Feb 21, 2011
- Shane Warne to reunite with Liz Hurley? - Jan 31, 2011
- Warne's ex-wife moves out of Melbourne family home - Jan 26, 2011
- Shane Warne flies home as rumours about affair with Hurley grow - Dec 13, 2010
- Warne's ex reveals they were still living together during Hurley fling - Feb 22, 2011
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Shane Warne splits from wife - Dec 14, 2010
- Warne's ex wife spills the beans on his relationship with Hurley - Feb 20, 2011
- Shane Warne's ex-wife left devastated by his sex scandals - Dec 20, 2010
- Meet the Simone Callahan who is not Shane Warne's wife - Dec 16, 2010
- Hurley blasts divorce speculation - Dec 18, 2010
- Hurley affair: Warne admits on Twitter that his marriage is over - Dec 13, 2010
- Shane Warne's ex finds love in the arms of model Toby Roberts - Jan 31, 2011
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Warne defends Hurley's 'Mummy two' nickname - Jun 19, 2012
Tags: breast cancer, breast cancer awareness, british glamour, fifth test, foundation news, friends news, global advocate, liz hurley, mcgrath, millionaire husband, new year, news com au, pink test, private matter, reunion plans, romantic rendezvous, scg, shane warne, simone, talk show