Lewis Hamilton wants to become Hollywood star after F1 career endsJune 11th, 2009 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 11 (ANI): Lewis Hamilton wants to make a career in Hollywood when he quits Formula 1.
“I want to try other things… I want to see if I can act,” World Champ Lewis, 24, told Radio 1’s Chris Moyles, 35.
Currently, the McLaren ace has taken part in a new animated film, reports The Daily Star.
Hamilton is currently dating Nicole Scherzinger, the lead singer of the American girl band Pussycat Dolls.
He was awarded an MBE by the Queen in the 2009 New Year Honours. (ANI)
- It's splitsville for Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger - Jan 11, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger is a Halle Berry fan - Jun 16, 2010
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Lewis Hamilton scared of girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger's driving - Jun 18, 2010
- Nicole back in McLaren paddock - Mar 17, 2012
- Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger look loved-up at race track - Sep 28, 2009
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Hamilton reassures his commitment to McLaren team - Mar 25, 2011
- Lewis Hamilton hints at marriage plans - Jul 15, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger back with Lewis Hamilton - Feb 24, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to be a mother - Aug 24, 2010
- Lewis Hamilton's making sweet Christmas music with his car! - Dec 20, 2009
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
Tags: ace, american girl, animated film, daily star, girl band, hollywood, hollywood star, lead singer, lewis hamilton, london, mbe, new year, nicole scherzinger, pussycat dolls, queen, radio 1, world champ