Lewis Hamilton prefers pizza to fine diningJanuary 20th, 2009 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 20 (ANI): Racing ace Lewis Hamilton has revealed that fine dining at posh restaurants is not his cup of tea and would rather prefer pizzas.
The Formula 1 star who moved to Switzerland for tax reasons said that he doesnt like splashing out big bucks at high-class eateries.
I dont like fine dining at high-end restaurants. It is very rare I go to these places because they are just not my thing, The Sun quoted him as saying.
The 24-year-old multimillionaire racer, who is dating Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, 30, added that hed rather gorge on a pizza.
My favourite restaurants are Pizza Express and Wagamama, he said. (ANI)
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracks - Jan 02, 2012
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Hamilton afraid of my driving: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 18, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger is a Halle Berry fan - Jun 16, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Is Lewis Hamilton planning to propose Nicole Scherzinger? - May 31, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to be a mother - Aug 24, 2010
- How Nicole Scherzinger was rejected for dancing toothbrush ad - Mar 09, 2011
- Lewis Hamilton scared of girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger's driving - Jun 18, 2010
Tags: ace, cup of tea, fine dining london, formula 1, hed, lewis hamilton, london jan, multimillionaire, nicole scherzinger, pizza express, posh restaurants, pussycat doll nicole, sun, switzerland, wagamama