Langur disrupts Team India’s practice session in KolkataNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:22 am ICT by admin
The Indian side is buoyant and confident, but, is not taking the Pakistani side lightly.
“Pakistan is a balanced side. They have good openers. It depends on that specific day and who played well,” said Indian speedster R P Singh.
Pakistan, who last won a test series in India in 1986, are due to play five one-day internationals and three tests from November 5.
The teams have toured each other’s country annually since 2004 when India went on a tour of Pakistan after 14 years. (ANI)
- India-Pakistan break the ice on cricketing ties (Roundup) - Jul 16, 2012
- (VM) India-Pakistan to revive cricketing ties after 5 years (Third Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Pakistan to play 3 ODIs, 2 T20s in India in Dec-Jan (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Gavaskar slams India-Pakistan cricket series' revival - Jul 16, 2012
- Ponting not expecting miracles from Oz players during India tour - Sep 20, 2010
- I will instill self-belief in Pakistan team: Coach Mohsin - Oct 04, 2011
- India, Sri Lanka to resume ODI rivalry - Jul 20, 2012
- India will win in West Indies, but England will be tough: Ganguly - Jun 03, 2011
- Rahul Dravid to quit ODI and Twenty20 cricket after England series - Aug 07, 2011
- Edwards out, Ramdin returns as Windies vice captain - Jul 23, 2012
- Tons by Dilshan, Strauss set tone for England-Lanka series - May 16, 2011
- Ponting not going anywhere: Micky Arthur - May 01, 2012
- India-Pakistan to resume cricketing ties after 5 years (Second Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Pakistan cricket team to tour Sri Lanka in June - Apr 30, 2012
- Gibson expects tough series against depleted India - Jun 03, 2011