Landry Jones Helps Oklahoma Sooners Beat Oklahoma State CowboysNovember 28th, 2010 - 7:24 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) For those who watched last night’s game between the Oklahoma Sooners and the Oklahoma State Cowboys would definitely nod their heads in agreement for naming Landry Jones as the player who helped his team, Oklahoma Sooners outlast the No. 9 Oklahoma State Cowboys. The former achieved victory over the Oklahoma State Cowboys with the game resulting in a 47-41 score.
Landry Jones put up an excellent performance against the No. 9 rivals throwing for 468 yards on Saturday’s match. He added four touchdowns, of which two came up towards the end of the game, leading his team, Oklahoma Sooners towards the path of victory. The game had everything it needed to be called as an entertaining match with the Oklahoma Sooners quarterback pairing up with team mate Cameron Kenney heading towards an 86- yard touchdown. Landry Jones later on again went up with James Hanna to get a 76- yard strike taking Oklahoma Sooners one more step ahead towards victory. Landry Jones was finally successful in crushing down the rivals who had chased them for long. The Oklahoma Sooners had been in a not at all good situation for this season and this was probably the factor that had made them desperate for a long starved victory.
Landry Jones finally succeeded in proving his team in the Bedlam Classic. Football experts say that they would love to coin the results as something that happened due to the exertion of the Oklahoma Sooners’ will over the rivals. According to a source present at the Boone Pickens Stadium, Landry Jones’s performance proved every inch of this expertise opinion. The Oklahoma Sooners are once again back in the race of the Big 12 title after eight long years.
- Washington Redskins Post 13-7 Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Sep 13, 2010
- Alex Barron's Penalty Cost Dallas Cowboys Heavily - Sep 13, 2010
- Cincinnati Bengals Quarterback Jordan Palmer Fails To Impress - Aug 09, 2010
- Humanitarian Bowl Ends In Favour Of Northern Illinois Huskies - Dec 19, 2010
- TCU- Oregon State University Game Ends 30-21 - Sep 05, 2010
- Kansas City Chiefs Pulls Off 21-14 Win Over San Diego Chargers - Sep 14, 2010
- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Fractures Collarbone Against New York Giants - Oct 26, 2010
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles To Register First Victory In Decades - Jan 10, 2010
- Philip Rivers' Stupendous Performance Steers San Diego Chargers To Victory - Nov 23, 2010
- Georgia State Panthers Was No Competition For Alabama Crimson Tides - Nov 19, 2010
- Kamehameha Defeats No.1 Kahuku In State Football Championship - Dec 05, 2009
- Dayne Crist's Injury Leads His Team Notre Dame Fighting Irish To Lose - Sep 12, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- Denard Robinson Led Michigan Wolverines Football Team To Its Victory - Sep 12, 2010
- Eastern Washington Eagles Beats Villanova Wildcats To Reach FCS Final - Dec 18, 2010
Tags: bedlam, boone pickens stadium, cameron, dey, exertion, football experts, game, heading, james hanna, landry jones, madhuri, match, oklahoma sooners, oklahoma state cowboys, rivals, score, team mate, victory, yard touchdown