Kobe Bryant is suffering from concussionFebruary 29th, 2012 - 10:59 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant may not be able to take part in Wednesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves because the star suffered a concussion during the NBA All-Star Game last Sunday.
During the game, Bryant was fouled across the face by Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade and he suffered concussion, his team has revealed. Neurologist Dr. Vern Williams diagnosed that Bryant has suffered concussion. The Lakers say they will send Bryant to Dr. William for confirmation on Wednesday.
Wade has been criticized with some suggesting that he launched a personal attack on Bryant with the foul. Andrew Bynum, who was on the bench for the Western Conference, told reporters that, “It was an All-Star Game… I don’t understand what that was all about. It was crazy.”
Wade has launched a defense saying he has sent a message to Bryant. He revealed that, “It’s all I can do. He knows it’s no ill intent of me to do that to him. Talk about me for taking the foul, but I never wanted that kind of outcome.”
Bryant has been very instrumental for the Lakers this season. He has featured in all the game of the team. Prior to the start of the regular season, Brant tore his ligament but recovered in time to start the season.
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Bryant overtakes Jordan to lead NBA All-Star score - Feb 27, 2012
- Olympics: Kobe Bryant watches Federer win - Aug 04, 2012
- Denver Nuggets To Trade Carmelo Anthony To The Los Angeles Lakers? - Feb 09, 2011
- Kobe Bryant Suffers From Avulsion Fracture - Dec 12, 2009
- Los Angeles Lakers Wins Against Miami Heat - Dec 05, 2009
- James, Bryant named Players of the Week - Jan 10, 2012
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- Deron Williams scores a career record of 57 points - Mar 05, 2012
- Spain, Argentina bring high hopes to Olympic basketball - Jul 28, 2012
- NBA Free Agency Begins On Thursday - Jul 01, 2010
- Are Carla Dibello and Bryant Kobe dating each other? - Dec 19, 2011
- NBA Free Agency: Rudy Gay Goes To Memphis Grizzlies At $80 million - Jul 02, 2010
- Kobe Bryant Elected As The NBA Player Of The Decade - Feb 15, 2010
- Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise spotted enjoying basketball match - Mar 22, 2010
Tags: all star game, andrew bynum, bench, concussion, dr william, dwyane wade, feb 29, ill intent, kobe bryant, la lakers, last sunday, ligament, miami heat, minnesota timberwolves, nba all star, nba all star game, neurologist, personal attack, star kobe, vern williams