Kobe Bryant Hits Back In Los Angeles Lakers Vs Pheonix Suns GameMay 18th, 2010 - 7:02 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Los Angeles, May 18, (THAINDIAN NEWS) At Monday night’s Western Conference Finals at Staples Center, the Phoenix Suns faced the wrath of Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers. It seemed that all the forces of the earth had gone on to help Kobe Bryant make it big as he went for the score of 40. The Los Angeles Lakers went for their seven consecutive win on Monday as they put behind the Phoenix Suns with 128-107 scores on their favor. The win provided the Los Angeles Lakers with a 1-0 lead at the Western Conference Finals series.
There was no doubt about the fact that the Los Angeles Lakers who had seen some setbacks in the last season play, showed some good coordination and speed during the game. The team was active and focused according to many sports analysts. On the part of the Phoenix Suns who have in the past defeated the Los Angeles Lakers many a times, though they tried to put their best on the field on Monday, they lacked the speed and the vigor that Kobe Bryant put to display. Kobe Bryant went for some brilliant three pointer shots. Out of his 40 points, 21 came from the shots that he took from the three pointer ranges. The Los Angeles Lakers in yesterday’s match shot 58% out of which 47% were from the three pointer range which many feel is a good development made by the team under the guidance of Coach Phil Jackson.
Phil Jackson said to media sources that the Los Angeles Lakers are not very high-powered “offensive team” adding humbly that the team is “in the lowly 100s, not the 120s like the Phoenix Suns”. On the part of Kobe Bryant, his knee injury was not evident on Monday.
- Los Angeles Lakers Steal The Show - Oct 27, 2010
- Pau Gasol Saves Los Angeles Lakers - May 01, 2010
- Kobe Bryant is suffering from concussion - Feb 29, 2012
- Shannon Brown Stars In Los Angeles Lakers Win - Oct 27, 2010
- James, Bryant named Players of the Week - Jan 10, 2012
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- Ring Ceremony Before Houston Rockets - Los Angeles Lakers Clash - Oct 27, 2010
- Los Angeles Lakers Get Sweet Revenge On Old Rivals - Jun 18, 2010
- Lakers knock off Nuggets, return to NBA finals - May 30, 2009
- Jerry West Speaks On Kobe Bryant And The Celtics - Jun 04, 2010
- Pau Gasol Steals The Show In NBA Finals Game 7 - Jun 18, 2010
- The Lakers Versus Suns Crunch - May 28, 2010
- Los Angeles Lakers Scored 118-101 Victory Against Golden State Warriors - Oct 08, 2009
- Los Angeles Lakers Wins Against Miami Heat - Dec 05, 2009
- Houston Rockets Loses To LA Lakers In NBA Opening Day - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: coach phil jackson, coordination, guidance, kar, knee injury, kobe bryant, los angeles lakers, media sources, meena, monday night, no doubt, offensive team, pheonix suns, phoenix suns, pointer, setbacks, staples center, vigor, western conference finals, wrath