KKR announce launch of new marketing campaignFebruary 14th, 2012 - 1:49 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 13 (IANS) The Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) announced the launch of its new marketing campaign, “New Dawn New Knights” here Monday.
They also unveiled the new and refreshing logo of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in Mumbai. The new look of the logo was unveiled by the owners of KKR, Shah Rukh, Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta along with the CEO of KKR Venky Mysore.
Discussing the changes in the design and logo, team owner Shah Rukh said, “The golden color was because I like gold and the black has been changed because I was told that it was not lucky. And last year since we couldn’t make it to the last four I can’t even argue with it.”
However, taking forward the discussion Shah Rukh said Juhi wanted the clothes to be in pink. “Juhi’s suggestion was to make our clothes into pink and that suggestion may follow if you don’t win the finals this year. And you can imagine Yusuf Pathan in pink dress,” the 46-year-old said.
- Juhi Chawla stunned as Shah Rukh turns up on time - Feb 14, 2012
- KKR goes all out to engage fans - Apr 03, 2012
- Wrong to call me 'badshah of cricket', says SRK - May 30, 2012
- SRK, Juhi now in TV commercial (With Images) - Apr 24, 2012
- KKR wins IPL title, B-town cheers SRK - May 28, 2012
- Sourav, Shah Rukh display camaraderie at Eden - May 06, 2012
- Fans welcome KKR players to Kolkata - May 29, 2012
- We have done it, says Shah Rukh on arrival in Kolkata (Lead) - May 29, 2012
- Shah Rukh, Mamata steal show in KKR's Eden party - May 29, 2012
- I've realised I can also fail: SRK - May 30, 2012
- I can also fail, ashamed of Wankhede scuffle: SRK (Roundup) - May 30, 2012
- Nokia launches new campaign ahead of IPL-5 - Apr 02, 2012
- Gambhir tops the list of money bags - Jan 08, 2011
- Bal Thackeray slams SRK for 'misdemeanour' at Wankhede - May 19, 2012
- KKR management to decide team's strategy Thursday: Shah Rukh - Feb 01, 2012
Tags: ceo, clothes, gold, jay mehta, juhi chawla, kkr, knight riders, knights, kolkata, launch, logo team, marketing campaign, new dawn, new marketing, pathan, pink dress, shah rukh, suggestion, team owner, venky