Kevin Kolb Vs. Carson Palmer Who Will Take His Team To GloryAugust 20th, 2010 - 7:22 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 20, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): NFL has always been a game where performance matters the most, and when Eagles face off against the Bengals the responsibility will rest on the shoulders of the two quarterbacks. The quarter back from Philadelphia Eagles will be Kevin Kolb and Carson Palmer the 30 year old Quarterback will represent Cincinnati Bengals. The showdown between these two teams on Friday will surely let sparks fly. The match is more likely to become a mash up of Kevin Kolb vs. Carson Palmer.
Kevin Kolb, the 6’3’ quarterback is 25 years old and has a lot of football left in him. Kevin Kolb and the Eagles Starting lineup are going to play the entire first half against Cincinnati Bengal this Friday. Kolb has definitely impressed coach Andy Reid with his solid Pre-season game. This game is going to be a war of wills between both the quarterbacks.
Carson Palmer, the 30 year old 6’5’ quarter back used to be a demigod at throwing excellent passes but a long string of injuries has led to a loss in arm strength. In the past few games, his passing has suffered a lot creating some awkward moments of silences in the dressing room as well. Palmer’s receiver corps is still very impressive but he does not have that spark anymore. It remains to be seen if he can reignite the fire and get back his Midas touch in the next game against Philadelphia Eagles.
Now we will have to wait to see which of the two quarterbacks deliver on his promise and manages to win for his team this Friday.
- Kevin Kolb vs. Carson Palmer: The Clash To Watch Out For - Aug 20, 2010
- Would Carson Palmer be as prolific as Kevin Kolb in the upcoming NFL season? - Aug 20, 2010
- Kevin Kolb vs. Carson Palmer: Eagles-Bengals Pre-Season Show Down - Aug 21, 2010
- Cincinnati Bengals Quarterback Jordan Palmer Fails To Impress - Aug 09, 2010
- Clay Matthews Tackles Philadelphia Eagles Well - Sep 13, 2010
- Michael Vick's Injury Defeats Philadelphia Eagles - Oct 04, 2010
- Denver Broncos See Two Bright Spots In Loss Against Cincinnati Bengals - Aug 16, 2010
- The latest NFL scores - Oct 11, 2010
- Donovan McNabb Traded To Washington Redskins - Apr 05, 2010
- Adam DiMichele Displays Good Effort: Colts Beat Eagles - Aug 21, 2009
- Donovan McNabb Excited To Play For Washington-Redskins - Apr 06, 2010
- Receiver Terrell Owens Joins Chad Ochocinco In Cincinnati Bengals - Jul 28, 2010
- Ben Roethlisberger Undergoes Surgery To Fix Broken Nose - Dec 07, 2010
- Bengals Wide Receiver Chris Henry Passes Away - Dec 18, 2009
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: arm strength, awkward moments, carson palmer, cincinnati bengal, cincinnati bengals, coach andy reid, demigod, dressing room, face off, kevin kolb, mash, match, men at work, midas touch, pen men, philadelphia eagles, season game, silences, starting lineup, wills