Kate Beckinsales time as “sex-bomb” is overMarch 27th, 2008 - 6:17 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): British actress Kate Beckinsale has vowed to never do glamorous movie roles anymore, as she declares that her time as a “sex-bomb” is over.
Beckinsales career as an actress started off with Kenneth Branagh’s 1993 version of Much Ado About Nothing and she then went on to action-packed adventures like Underworld and Van Helsing.
But the 34-year-old actress has now made up her mind to turn her whole career around and to prove herself as a serious actress.
“The sex-bomb thing is totally fun but you want to take the red shoes off sometimes. I’ve been wanting to do something more dramatic, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I don’t regret any of my movies but I do have a certain embarrassment about one or two of them,” she added. (ANI)
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Natalie Portman took on 'Thor' to work with Kenneth Branagh - Sep 08, 2010
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Denies To Return In A Vampire's Role - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009