Kashyap loses in quarters of Asian Badminton ChampionshipApril 10th, 2009 - 8:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) India’s campaign in Asian Badminton Championship ended Friday with Parupalli Kashyap losing to China’s Bao Chunlai in the men’s singles quarterfinal in Suwon, Korea.
Kashyap gave a tough resistance to the fourth seeded Chinese, but went down 21-15, 9-21, 16-21 in 47 minutes.
Unseeded Kashyap gave a fine performance in the tournament, beating 15th seed Hoon Ji Hoon of Korea and 7th seed Nguyen Tien Minh of Vietnam to reach the last 16.
Other Indians including Saina Nehwal are already out of the event.
- Jayaram, Kashyap crash out of Swiss Open - Mar 15, 2012
- Saina in third round of World Badminton - Aug 10, 2011
- World Badminton: Saina, Jayaram advance, Kashyap out (Roundup) - Aug 11, 2011
- Saina, Jayaram in third round of world badminton (Lead) - Aug 10, 2011
- Jayaram stuns World No.7 at Japan Open - Sep 21, 2011
- Saina in second round of Malaysia Open Grand Prix - May 04, 2011
- Saina in third round of world badminton (Lead) - Aug 25, 2010
- Kashyap sails into third round, Saina bows out - Apr 08, 2009
- Olympic: Kashyap gives India winning start; Jwala-Diju lose (Second lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- India's campaign in Vietnam Grand Prix Open over - Aug 27, 2011
- Saina enters quarters of Japan Open - Sep 23, 2011
- Asian Games badminton: Saina, Sridhar advance, Kashyap out (Second Lead) - Nov 17, 2010
- China Open: Saina, Jayaram, Kashyap lose in first round - Nov 23, 2011
- Asian Games badminton: Saina moves into quarterfinals (Lead) - Nov 17, 2010
- China Masters: Saina, Jwala-Diju in quarters - Sep 15, 2011