Karthikeyan, Armaan finish third in practice at SepangNovember 21st, 2008 - 8:36 pm ICT by IANS
Kuala Lumpur, Nov 21 (IANS) Team A1 India had an excellent outing during the free practice session ahead of the weekend’s third round of the A1 Grand Prix race at the Sepang International Circuit, here Friday in hot and humid conditions. Both the Team India drivers, Narain Karthikeyan and young Armaan Ebrahim were third in the practice runs for nominated and rookie drivers.
Armaan, the 19-year old from Chennai, was third among the rookies in the opening session with a time of 1:52.739 seconds and a 1:52.205 in his next outing for overall seventh position.
Karthikeyan complemented this performance clocking 1:50.187 in the official practice session for the nominated drivers.
France’s Nicolas Prost started the day as the quickest rookie (1:50.679) and Great Britain’s Danny Watts ended being quickest overall (1:50.038).
- Armaan disappoints in rounds 7 and 8 of Formula 2 - Jul 04, 2011
- Armaan on pace at Magny-Cours - May 12, 2011
- Armaan set for fresh Formula 2 season - Apr 14, 2011
- Firestone Indy Lights: Armaan eighth quickest in practice - Mar 08, 2012
- Chandhok, Gill shone in motorsports (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 26, 2010
- Armaan finishes 12th in Indy Lights - Apr 17, 2012
- Armaan hopeful of improved show at Spa round of F2 season - Jun 23, 2011
- i1Super Series drivers to be unveiled Monday - Dec 19, 2011
- i1 Series car gets the nod from drivers - Dec 20, 2011
- Armaan sixth quickest in F2 pre-season testing - Mar 23, 2011
- Motorsports: Karun and team in top 10 - Aug 25, 2012
- Force India's Di Resta feels making Q3 will be tough - Mar 23, 2012
- Clos to replace Karthikeyan for opening Spanish GP practice - May 09, 2012
- Webber fastest in Red Bull, Force India off the mark - Apr 08, 2011
- Di Resta fetches a point for Force India - Apr 10, 2011