Kaka to miss Marseille trip with groin strainDecember 7th, 2009 - 3:50 pm ICT by IANS
Madrid, Dec 7 (DPA) Spanish giants Real Madrid announced that playmaker Kaka will miss Tuesday’s Champions League showdown at Olympique Marseille.
Kaka, 27, has been out of action for a week with a groin strain. Real need to avoid a three-goal defeat in Marseille to qualify for the knockout stage for the 13th consecutive season.
Their other injury victims are Christoph Metzelder, Guti and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
- Real Madrid to be without injured Kaka until January - Dec 07, 2009
- Kaka doubtful for Marseille showdown with groin strain - Dec 02, 2009
- Messi doubtful for Catalan derby after Kiev injury - Dec 10, 2009
- Metzelder joins Real Madrid's growing injury list - Oct 14, 2009
- Real Madrid face tough test in Malaga - Oct 21, 2011
- Injured Ronaldo ruled out of clash with Sevilla - Oct 04, 2009
- Stopping Rooney from scoring is key to stopping Man U - Apr 25, 2011
- Real Madrid and Sevilla both held to disappointing draws - Oct 25, 2009
- Barcelona to celebrate Guardiola's decision in Valladolid - Jan 21, 2010
- Jose Mourinho's men eye top spot in Champions League Group D - Nov 21, 2011
- Four-goal Bayern crush Juve; joy for Real, AC Milan, CSKA - Dec 09, 2009
- Champions League: Bayern still in the hunt as Real Madrid move closer - Nov 26, 2009
- Barcelona-Real Madrid quarter-final clash likely - Dec 24, 2011
- Real Madrid veteran Van Nistelrooy out for six weeks - Sep 21, 2009
- Real Madrid, AC Milan chiefs meet to decide Kaka's future - Aug 07, 2012