Kaka still on AC Milan’s long injured listMarch 6th, 2009 - 12:48 pm ICT by IANS
Rome, March 6 (DPA) AC Milan star Kaka remains sidelined as his foot injury has not improved, the La Gazzetta dello Sport paper reported.
Kaka, 26, injured his foot on Feb 7 in Milan’s 1-1 home draw in the league with lowly Reggina.
“What can I say? I’ll say something when I’m back (in Milan),” the Brazilian was quoted as saying after Milan beat Al Sadd 2-1 in a friendly.
The 2007 Ballon d’Or winner and FIFA World Player is certain to miss the regional derby against Atalanta this weekend and remains on the Devils’ long injured list.
His compatriot forward Ronaldinho is unlikely to be fit for the weekend, along with midfielder Massimo Ambrosini.
Long-term absentees are midfielder Gennaro Gattuso, striker Marco Borriello, both internationals, and defender Alessandro Nesta, while Georgian Kakha Kaladze underwent knee surgery this week.
- Aquilani, Gattuso to miss Milan derby - Jan 14, 2012
- AC Milan footballer's season over after knee surgery - Mar 04, 2009
- Barca qualify for Champions League semifinals - Apr 04, 2012
- Troubled Ancelotti gets ultimatum from AC Milan - Mar 04, 2009
- AC Milan held by Torino in Serie A - Nov 24, 2008
- Juventus beat AC Milan in first leg of Coppa Italia semifinals - Feb 09, 2012
- Gattuso fears getting '37,000 slaps' at White Hart Lane - Feb 24, 2011
- Inter Milan stretch lead in Italian Serie A - Feb 16, 2009
- Chelsea now eyeing to sign Real Madrid midfielder Kaka - Mar 06, 2011
- Brooding Gattuso may consider a farewell to AC Milan - Nov 24, 2009
- Inter upset by Lecce as Milan win to chase Juventus - Jan 30, 2012
- Inter Milan crush AC Milan, forget dull season start - Aug 30, 2009
- AC Milan only chasers of Inter Milan after win at Juventus - Jan 11, 2010
- Lippi's list of 23 Azzurri ready for World Cup - Jun 02, 2010
- Nine men enough for Inter Milan to dominate city derby - Jan 25, 2010
Tags: absentees, ac milan, al sadd, ballon, compatriot, dpa, fifa world player, foot injury, gazzetta dello sport, internationals, kakha kaladze, knee surgery, la gazzetta dello, la gazzetta dello sport, marco borriello, massimo ambrosini, nesta, reggina, rome march, ronaldinho