John Terry’s sacking upsets ‘mistress’February 6th, 2010 - 1:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 06 (ANI): Lingerie model Vanessa Perroncel has expressed sadness at the loss of English soccer star John Terry’s captaincy because of an alleged affair with her.
The model, who is an ex-girlfriend of Terry’s England team-mate Wayne Bridge, was disappointed when she learnt of the decision after Terry’s 12-minute meeting with coach Fabio Capello.
She was spotted shaking her head and saying, ‘Oh my God’, at her publicist Max Clifford’s West London office.
“Vanessa would also like to add that she finds it very sad that John Terry has been dropped as England captain,” the Sun quoted Clifford as saying.
Earlier, Clifford said on her behalf: “In recent days I have been the centre of a great deal of press speculation and comment.
“I would like to put on record my thanks to Max Clifford for his advice and help at this difficult time. The details of my friendship with John and his family have been the subject of intense and wholly unfair and untrue media speculation.
“As Max has already said, much of the material in the press is inaccurate. I now find myself subject to other unsubstantiated and false claims which have appeared in the papers over the past few days.
“This has only added to the pressure which my family and I have been under. The media has sought to pore over my private life and that of my family, which is very upsetting.
“I have decided I do not want to speak publicly about the speculation since it only seems to add more fuel to the fire.
“I have a three-year-old son and he is my main concern. I do not believe speaking to newspapers or the media is in his interest or my own. I do not wish to add anything more to what I have said.”
Perroncel has a three-year-old son, Jaydon, with Bridge. (ANI)
- Bridge wants ex-lover to disclose if she received 'hush money' from Terry - Feb 27, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'holds secret talks with former girlfriend' - Feb 03, 2010
- John Terry 'seduced lonely Vanessa Perroncel after Wayne Bridge split' - Feb 08, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel eyes Bridge reunion, denies sleeping with John Terry - Aug 11, 2010
- Shamed Terry braces himself for terrace abuse - Feb 07, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'devastated' over John Terry's affair with his ex-girlfriend - Feb 02, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'doesn't want ex Vanessa Perroncel back' - Feb 09, 2010
- John Terry's 'secret lover' "very, very upset" - Jan 31, 2010
- John Terry's 'girlfriend' says media made her look like a 'prostitute' - Apr 10, 2010
- Ex-lover accuses Bridge of damaging England's World Cup hopes - Feb 26, 2010
- Love cheat Terry's affair exposed with teammate's girl - Jan 30, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel wants to reunite with Wayne Bridge - Feb 08, 2010
- John Terry 'accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal' - Aug 13, 2010
- John Terry's 'mistress' Vanessa Perroncel insists she's no gold digger - Jul 08, 2010
- John Terry's 'lover' linked to another footie star - Feb 02, 2010
Tags: coach fabio capello, england captain, england team, english soccer, fuel to the fire, jaydon, john terry, lingerie model, london feb, london office, media speculation, mistress london, pore, private life, publicist max clifford, soccer star, team mate, vanessa perroncel, wayne bridge, west london