John Terry ’seduced lonely Vanessa Perroncel after Wayne Bridge split’February 8th, 2010 - 4:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 8 (ANI): Vanessa Perroncel embarked on a passionate affair with John Terry after he comforted her over her split from Wayne Bridge, it has emerged.
Two of her closest friends spilled the beans on the 33-year-old’s affair with the former England captain.
Antonia Graham and Nadean Moses claimed it was Terry who seduced Perroncel, who was “sad and lonely” following her break-up from Bridge, his friend and England team-mate.
Terry, 29, phoned Perroncel last July offering to help help her get back with Bridge, 29, as the couple were in the midst of breaking up.
“Vanessa was sad and lonely. John was playing the caring friend,” the Mirror quoted Graham as saying.
“He called Vanessa up. Vanessa told me, ‘John is being the peacemaker. He said Wayne and I are great together’.”
The cracks begun to show in Vanessa’s relationship with Bridge after his 10-million-pound transfer to Manchester City from Chelsea last January.
After they broke up, she returned with their three-year-old son Jaydon to Oxshott, Surrey, where Terry and his wife Toni, 28, were neighbours.
Graham and Moses claim it was only two weeks later that the Chelsea skipper visited Perroncel to offer his support but their friendship soon turned into a passionate affair.
Mose said: “He would pop round a couple of times a week, offering a shoulder to cry on. He brought DVDs for her son.”
Perroncel and Terry were always careful not to be seen outside the house together and Terry would carefully park his Bentley or Range Rover out of sight.
Graham and Moses hit back at accusations that Perroncel was a home-wrecker claiming she was heart-broken after her split from Bridge.
“Vanessa put her whole life into that relationship with Wayne. She was devastated when they split.” (ANI)
- Vanessa Perroncel wants to reunite with Wayne Bridge - Feb 08, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel eyes Bridge reunion, denies sleeping with John Terry - Aug 11, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'devastated' over John Terry's affair with his ex-girlfriend - Feb 02, 2010
- Wayne Bridge to face ex in court over cash battle - Mar 25, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel 'wants John Terry to deny affair' - Feb 28, 2010
- Wayne Bridge quits team for son's sake - Feb 28, 2010
- John Terry's 'mistress' Vanessa Perroncel insists she's no gold digger - Jul 08, 2010
- 'Terry's mistress taking ex-lover Bridge to court to get more cash' - Feb 11, 2010
- Cheryl Cole comforts distraught Wayne Bridge - Feb 04, 2010
- Bridge wants ex-lover to disclose if she received 'hush money' from Terry - Feb 27, 2010
- Love cheat Terry's affair exposed with teammate's girl - Jan 30, 2010
- Capello bans players from talking about Terry scandal - Mar 02, 2010
- John Terry's sacking upsets 'mistress' - Feb 06, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'doesn't want ex Vanessa Perroncel back' - Feb 09, 2010
- Footballer hangs himself after fiancee's affair - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: accusations, england captain, england team, home wrecker, jaydon, john terry, london feb, manchester city, mose, nadean, out of sight, oxshott, passionate affair, peacemaker, range rover, team mate, vanessa perroncel, wayne bridge, whole life, wife toni