Jim Carreys self-help depression book a hoaxMarch 18th, 2008 - 5:56 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 18 (ANI): Canadian-American actor Jim Carreys plans for writing a book on depression seems to have been a joke.
The Mask star had, in a recent interview, claimed that the prescription drugs he was taking to help him overcome his depression were not helping him at all, and that he is currently penning a self-help guide to combat depression.
His publicist is however puzzled about the news, because it’s the first time that she has heard of a Carrey writing a book.
“There is no deal with a publisher in place, and he’s not actually writing a book. That is not in the plans for the immediate future,” Contactmusic quoted her as having told PageSix.com.
Carrey had in his earlier interview stated that, he was writing a self-help book for sufferers of depression who do not want to use drugs to treat the condition. (ANI)
- Shakira's father pens down self-help book for parents - Dec 16, 2011
- Singapore hospital to give online treatment to gamblers - Apr 04, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Carrey is single and dating - May 03, 2011
- Is Jim Carrey Dating Indian model Anchal Joseph? - Jan 22, 2011
- Jim Carrey might star in 'Bruce Almighty' sequel - Jan 11, 2012
- Global infotainment wrecking our sense of self-worth - Feb 18, 2011
- 2012 crucial for Pakistan: Writer Mohammed Hanif (Interview) - Nov 20, 2011
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- Carrey agrees to appear on chat show after 17 years - Jan 10, 2011
- Jim Carrey dates Russian student - Dec 29, 2011
- Jim Carrey blasts Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie - Nov 11, 2009
- Bin Laden's son upset over ex-wife's comments - Jul 12, 2010
- Jim Carrey's Daughter Jane Carrey Divorcing Alex Santana - Dec 08, 2010
- Spencer Pratt is writing a 'tell-all' book about Heidi Montag - Aug 20, 2010