Jenny McCarthys autistic son taught Jim Carry how to loveJune 5th, 2008 - 12:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 5 (ANI): Jim Carry has praised girlfriend Jenny McCarthys autistic son for teaching him how to love.
The actor, in the US capital Washington D.C. to raise awareness of the presence of toxins in vaccines by leading the Green Our Vaccines march, revealed that the five-year-old Evan had shown him a whole new side of the world.
“He taught me how to love. And without Evan I might never have seen the greatness of Jenny’s spirit,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
The Hollywood funnyman was also all praise for ladylove Jenny.
“(Jenny is) the source of all that is good (in my life),” he said.
Carrey was accompanied to Washington by his 20-year-old daughter Jane.
Jane is the actors daughter from his first wife, Comedy Store waitress Melissa Womer whom he wed in 1987, and officially divorced in late 1995. (ANI)
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Is Jim Carrey Dating Indian model Anchal Joseph? - Jan 22, 2011
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- Yes man Jim Carrey to Be a Grandad - Jul 11, 2009
- Jim Carrey's daughter splits from hubby after 1 year of marriage - Dec 08, 2010
- Jane Carrey: Rock-Chick Going The Family Way - Jul 10, 2009
- Jenny McCarthy shuts school for autistic children - Apr 10, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Jim Carrey becomes a grandfather - Feb 28, 2010
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- Jim Carrey 'dating another hot young blonde' - Jan 14, 2011
- Jim Carrey moving on from Jenny McCarthy split - Oct 07, 2010
- Here's why Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy called it quits - Apr 08, 2010
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jim Carrey and MCCarthy deny pregnancy rumour - Feb 14, 2008
Tags: actors, autistic son, comedy store, daughter jane, first wife, funnyman, girlfriend jenny, greatness, hollywood, jane jane, jenny jenny, jenny mccarthys, jim carry, ladylove, melissa womer, presence, toxins, vaccines, waitress, washington d c