Japan’s Kagawa to undergo medical for Man-UJune 22nd, 2012 - 10:09 pm ICT by IANS
Tokyo, June 22 (IANS) Japanese midfielder Shinji Kagawa is set to take a medical test for his move to English Premier League giants Manchester United.
The 23-year-old, who previously played for Bundesliga champions Borussia Dortmund, left Tokyo’s Narita airport late Thursday.
“It’s just a medical check. I hope it will end with no problem,” said Kagawa at the Japanese airport.
The midfielder moved to Dortmund in 2010 from J-League side Cerezo Osaka and helped the German top-flight team to the Bundesliga title for two straight years.
Earlier this month, the United announced that they had reached an agreement with Dortmund on Kagawa’s move but the Japanese international had to pass a medical and to obtain a UK work permit to seal the deal.
- Japanese midfielder Kagawa to join Man United - Jun 05, 2012
- Japanese midfielder Kagawa completes move to United - Jun 23, 2012
- Kagawa's girlfriend set to sizzle Manchester - Jul 14, 2012
- Dortmund clinch successive Bundesliga title - Apr 22, 2012
- Dortmund humble Bayern to win German Cup - May 13, 2012
- Dortmund keep lead at German Bundesliga - Mar 04, 2012
- Bayern on top with unconvincing victory over Wolfsburg - Jan 29, 2012
- Bundesliga leaders Dortmund five clear of Bayern with win over Cologne - Mar 26, 2012
- Dortmund reaches semifinals at German Cup - Feb 08, 2012
- German record champion Bayern sets Dortmund under pressure - Mar 25, 2012
- Monchengladbach's Neustadter signs with Schalke 04 - Jan 11, 2012
- Japanese under-22 international joins Stuttgart - Dec 24, 2011
- Leverkusen shock Chelsea; Arsenal, Valencia win (Roundup) - Nov 24, 2011
- German Bundesliga kicks off August 27 - Jun 27, 2012
- Dortmund drop points as Bayern edge closer - Mar 11, 2012
Tags: english premier league, flight team, giants, j league, japan, japanese international, manchester united, medical check, medical test, midfielder, narita airport, osaka, shinji, tokyo, top flight