Japan defeats Myanmar in Asian volleyballSeptember 4th, 2012 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Hanoi, Sep 4 (IANS) Japan defeated Myanmar in three straight sets (25-18, 25-19, 25-15) on the third day of the third Asian Volleyball Confederation (AVC) Cup for Men in Vietnam’s northern Vinh Phuc province.
After three days of the competition here Monday, Japan has recorded three straight wins, staying first in Group A while Myanmar has suffered three losses, reports Xinhua.
The third AVC Cup for Men is being held from September 1-7 in Vinh Phuc Province, some 40 km north of capital Hanoi, with eight teams in fray.
Group A has Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Myanmar while China, Australia, India and Iran are in Group B.
- Asian Volleyball: India outclass Australia - Sep 02, 2012
- India lose to Iran in Asian Volleyball - Sep 02, 2012
- Japan beat India for bronze at Asian volleyball meet - Sep 07, 2012
- Asian Volleyball: India face Japan for bronze medal play-off - Sep 07, 2012
- China defeat India 3-1 in Asian Volleyball - Sep 03, 2012
- 27 killed as storm Kai-Tak lashes Vietnam (Lead) - Aug 20, 2012
- Uttarkhand, Services in quarters of National Volleyball - Dec 15, 2010
- Olympic volleyball: Brazil stunned, US unscarred - Aug 02, 2012
- Kerala spike Haryana, enter volleyball semis - Dec 17, 2010
- Karnataka, Punjab advance in National Volleyball - Dec 16, 2010