Its really a bad feeling: Virat KohliMay 20th, 2012 - 10:49 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, May 20 (IANS) Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli said losing Sunday’s crunch match against Deccan Chargers was “really a bad feeling”.
After his team failed to make it to the play-offs, Kohli told reporters that the whole tournament was otherwise good for the team.
“Things did not go well for us today as far as the batting is concerned. It is really a bad feeling losing it,” said Kohli, who looked distraught after the loss.
“I believed I will finish it off but it did not work,” he said on his exit at the crucial stage. Kohli was top scorer with 42 but was out when the team appeared well on course to victory.
Kohli said his partnership with Saurabh Tiwari was the only positive of the side’s batting. “Unfortunately, we could not build any other partnership,” he said.
Kohli said the Chargers bowlers delivered in good areas, making it difficult for the batsmen to score.
- Rayudu, Pollard fashion sensational win for Mumbai Indians (Lead) - May 15, 2012
- Royal Challengers knoked out, Chennai in play-offs (Second Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Rohit's innings took away the match from us: Gambhir - May 12, 2012
- Keen tussle on cards as Chargers looks to spoil RCB's party (Preview) - May 19, 2012
- Good to see youngsters step up with bat and ball: Dhoni - Oct 18, 2011
- Royal Challengers opt to bowl against Deccan Chargers - May 20, 2012
- royal challengers keep playoffs hopes alive (Preview) - May 13, 2012
- Mumbai Indians beat Royal Challengers, enter IPL final (Lead) - Apr 22, 2010
- Kohli, Sharma propel India to 251 against West Indies (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Hussey, Gurkeerat keep Kings XI in playoff hunt (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Sehwag still optimistic of qualifying for play-off - May 03, 2011
- Virat-Gautam stand was the base for victory: Dhoni - Mar 14, 2012
- Sangakarra happy over Chargers' performance - May 20, 2012
- Rajasthan Royals knocked out, Chargers win finally (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Super Kings crush Royal Challengers to retain IPL title (Lead) - May 29, 2011