Its New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants todayNovember 28th, 2011 - 7:49 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Nov 28 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The New Orleans Saints will be looking forward to continue with their impressive defensive run in their last two games when they enter the pitch against the New York Giants. Prior to their last two games, they were statistically one of the worst defensive-minded teams this season although their offensive lines are considered one of the potent in the season.
Even with their defense improved in the last two games, the Saints are ranked 28th on the NFL’s red-zone defense.
Saints’ linebacker Jonathan Casillas believes the team could improve because they have concentrated their efforts to improving the statistics. The defense is currently working with coordinator Gregg Williams.
Casillas told newsmen that, “Practice always makes perfect. That’s what people say. You’ll never get to perfect. Everybody always tries to get to perfect. You strive for perfection and get excellence. That’s what we’re trying to do.”
The game at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium will put to test how far the defense of the Saints has improved. The Giants come into the game from a 2-match losing streak with the Saints hoping to take their winning streak to 3.
This season, the Saints have not been that bad having the season record of 7-3. The Giants are having an average season with a record of 6-4.
- New Orleans Saints vs NY Giants - Nov 29, 2011
- New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers to fight it out for the season opener - Sep 09, 2011
- Monday Night Football: New York Giants thrash St. Louis Rams - Sep 20, 2011
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Rickey Jackson Enters Hall Of Fame - Aug 08, 2010
- New Orleans Saints Celebrate Super Bowl Ring Ceremony - Jun 17, 2010
- Bears vs Lions: Interesting game to watch out for - Oct 10, 2011
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- Oregon Linebacker Casey Matthews Carries On Family Legacy - Jan 11, 2011
- Saints Vs Falcons Game Score 35-27: Saints Win - Nov 03, 2009
- Brad Pitt will be the narrator for Super Bowl film - Aug 30, 2010
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York Giants - Sep 20, 2010
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- Giants Say Goodbye To Antonio Pierce - Feb 12, 2010
Tags: game, gregg williams, jonathan, jonathan casillas, linebacker, losing streak, match, mercedes benz, new orleans saints, new york giants, newsmen, nfl, pitch, red zone, statistics, two games, winning streak, zone defense