Italian swimmer Federica Pellegrini goes topless for Vanity FairJuly 27th, 2009 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 27 (ANI): Italian swimmer Federica Pellegrini has gone topless for a saucy new photoshoot of Vanity Fair magazine cover.
The 21-year-old has recently earned the title of first woman to swim the 400m in under four minutes.
In candid new photos, Pellegrini appears topless and painted head to toe in gold paint, reports the Courier Mail.
The Olympian regularly appears on talk shows, and her profile has benefited from the great level of attention given to female swimmers in Europe. (ANI)
- Sexy swimmer Luiza Hryniewicz to strip off for Playboy - Jan 29, 2011
- European swimming: Seven golds decided on penultimate day - May 27, 2012
- Avril Lavigne gets image makeover - Feb 13, 2011
- Phelps not invincible as FINA moves to level things - Dec 13, 2009
- Two Pakistani swimmers allowed to compete in Olympics - Jun 09, 2012
- French Olympic swimming champion Laure Manaudou retires - Sep 18, 2009
- UK's Olympic swimming team poses naked for underwater photo-shoot - Mar 04, 2011
- London Olympics to go down as Athletes' Games: IOC chief - Aug 13, 2012
- Records tumble on first day of world swimming championships - Jul 27, 2009
- Records tumble on first day of swimming World Championships - Jul 27, 2009
- Teenage swimming sensation Seebohm to spearhead Oz challenge at CWG - Aug 27, 2010
- Expect charming athletes at London Olympics: Chinese daily - Jul 27, 2012
- Rogge lauds athletes, says Olympics happy and glorious (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Celine Dion goes topless - Aug 25, 2012
- Phelps, Lochte showdown in 200m medley - Aug 02, 2012