iStream Bags internet rights for India-Sri Lanka seriesJuly 18th, 2012 - 9:10 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, July 18 (IANS) India’s first online video service, iStream.com, has acquired the live streaming and video on demand rights for the India-Sri Lanka series starting July 21, in Sri Lanka.
India will play five One-Day Internationals and one Twenty20 against the Lankans. India have won 67 matches out of the total 76 played in Sri Lanka.
All the six day-night matches starting at 2:30 p.m. will be streamed live on iStream.com, and will also be available on demand for a month after the tournament.
“We saw tremendous response to UEFA Euro 2012, which we streamed exclusively in India. This series will further strengthen our sports vertical on iStream.com. We plan to bring in more such exclusive partnerships in the online video space,” said Radhakrishnan Ramachandran, founder and CEO, iStream.
- iStream.com to bring Euro 2012 live on the internet in India - Jun 08, 2012
- iStream.com to telecast US Open tennis - Aug 24, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna movies hit online, 'Aradhana' most popular - Aug 07, 2012
- Jayalalithaa's Sri Lanka muddle will have consequences (Comment) - Sep 04, 2012
- ECB signs seven-year deal with ESPN Star - Jun 04, 2012
- India-Pak WC semi-final on espnstar.com breaks Indian online streaming record - Apr 16, 2011
- India asks Sri Lanka to free Indian fishermen - Jul 23, 2012
- Two Indian channels banned from covering World Cup final - Apr 02, 2011
- India defeat Sri Lanka by 21 runs - Jul 22, 2012
- Important to start well, says Dhoni - Jul 17, 2012
- India face South Africa in ICC Champions Trophy opener - Aug 21, 2012
- Day/night Tests played in Australia or India set to be reality soon: Morgan - May 19, 2010
- Gordon Murray Designed Car Clears Crash Impact Test - Jan 20, 2011
- Indians in Canada celebrate World Cup win (Lead) - Apr 03, 2011
- Sri Lankan community in capital all set for final - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: bangalore, ceo, India, internet rights, istream, one day internationals, partnerships, play five, radhakrishnan, ramachandran, Sports, sri lanka, twenty20, uefa euro 2012, video on demand, video service, video space