Is Shane Warne addicted to diet shakes?August 5th, 2011 - 9:22 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
St Kilda footballer Steven Baker has spoken about the surprise weight loss of Shane Warne. The Spin King was recently spotted with a much slimmer figure compared to his shape about four months ago.
Warne revealed that in a period of four months, he has lost more than 12kg and that is significant. Baker explained that the secret to Warne’s weight loss is an organic weight loss drink called TaiSlim. Warne seemed to have liked the drink so much that he is said to be addicted to the formula, Baker revealed.
He said that, “I signed him up about three or four months ago on the diet system. He loves the stuff, he’s addicted.”
Warne is not enthused about recent reports that his decision to lose weight has anything to do with being bowled by Elizabeth Hurley. In a recent tweet, Warne wrote that, “I have always taken pride in my appearance and an attack on (Elizabeth Hurley) is unfair. I’m proud of how I look and worked my butt off for four months.”
Warne made the headlines recently when he ordered for baked beans when he was bowling in India.
- Elizabeth Hurley tired of Warne's new look? - Aug 15, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- It was love at first sight with Warne, says Hurley - Jun 29, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley – Shane Warne Flirting Continues - Jan 03, 2011
- Liz tired of Warne's passion for looking good! - Aug 16, 2011
- Liz Hurley Ends Fling With Shane Warne - Dec 20, 2010
- Warne pads up to give Hurley cricket lessons - Jan 03, 2012
- Arun Nayar's father 'shocked' by Hurley marriage breakdown - Dec 16, 2010
- Shane Warne, Elizabath Hurley 'look over the moon' as they attend pal's wedding party - Feb 13, 2011
- Warne gives Hurley cricket lessons (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- No prenuptial agreement for Warne, Hurley - Oct 21, 2011
- Hurley, Warne to wed in 2013 - Apr 17, 2012
- Drew Carey Loses Eighty Pounds - Jul 30, 2010
- Shane Warne's bronze statue unveiled outside hallowed MCG - Dec 22, 2011
- Hurley avoids fruit post lunch - Apr 12, 2011