Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match UpdatesDecember 10th, 2010 - 8:18 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Dec 10, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Indianapolis Colts have treaded one step up closer to AFC South leaders Jacksonville after they knocked out Tennessee Titans on Thursday to ensure a 30-28 victory. Peyton Manning, quarter back of the Indianapolis Colts added a good amount of feathers in his cap after he lend a brilliant performance on the filed against the Tennessee Titans. As evident from the match results, the game was a tight one, with the Colts finally ousting the Titans.
Quarterback Peyton manning went for a 25-for-35 throwing for 319 yards and then grabbed two touchdowns. Peyton Manning had gone for 11 interceptions in his last three matches whereas on Thursday night had none. This is the third straight win for the Indianapolis Colts. Audience present witnessed Peyton Manning getting some help from teammates. Receiver Reggie Wayne went for more than 100 yards and then Pierre Garcon took two touchdown passes. Peyton Manning’ last 43 yard catch which came at the end of the fourth quarter finally gave way for the win of the Indianapolis Colts. After the match Peyton Manning in his interview spoke of his recent struggles saying how much he had worked hard and kept a optimistic note throughout.
On the other hand the Tennessee Titans have once again lost a game making it as their sixth straight loss. Match experts say that the Tennessee Titans themselves are responsible for the first three touchdowns that the Rival team came up with. Added along with this are also the two defensive penalties on third-and-goal and the high snap over the punter’ head. The Titans ended a series of 14 quarters lacking any offensive touchdown at the time when Chris Johnson was scoring from one yard during the second quarter.
- Jacob Tamme Was Unable To Live Upto The Expectation Against Titans - Dec 10, 2010
- Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To Success - Sep 20, 2010
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
- Indianapolis head to the Super Bowl after AFC Championship win - Jan 25, 2010
- Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) Vs. Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) Could Be A Foretaste Of The Super Bowl Of The NFL - Aug 26, 2010
- David Garrard: Taking Loss In His Stride - Dec 18, 2009
- Indianapolis Colts Loses To San Diego Chargers - Nov 29, 2010
- 'Pick your Poison': Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning - Aug 26, 2010
- New Orleans Saints win their first Super Bowl in their first appearance - Feb 08, 2010
- Peyton Manning Vs Aaron Rodgers: The Clash Of The Titans - Aug 26, 2010
- Tiger Woods Nike ads named 'worst celeb endorsement' of 2010 - Jan 15, 2011
- Austin Collie's Injury Leads To Colts' Defeat On Sunday - Nov 08, 2010
- Jaguars Fails To Defeat Colts On Thursday Night Match - Dec 18, 2009
- Peyton Manning's Stats Indicate That He Is Heading For Second Super Bowl Victory - Feb 07, 2010
- Various rumors regarding Peyton Manning abound - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: brilliant performance, dey, feathers, fourth quarter, indianapolis colts, offensive touchdown, optimistic note, peyton manning, pierre garcon, quarterback peyton, quarters, reggie wayne, rival team, second quarter, sixth straight loss, snap, teammates, tennessee titans, thursday night, tight one