Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York GiantsSeptember 20th, 2010 - 7:59 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Sep 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Sunday night as the Indianapolis Colts took to the field against New York Giants at the Lucas Oil Stadium, many thought that they would get to see a good New York Giants defense work on display and a subsequent win by the same. However, surprisingly it was the sheer brilliance of Indianapolis Colts’ offense work that became the talk of the night. It ousted all the planned defense work of New York Giants to post a whooping 38-14 victory. The Indianapolis Colts vs New York Giants game has brought to the forefront the strength of the former’s offense which surely will show some more of it in the rest of the season.
The New York Giants defense set up on Sunday made it clear that they were pinning their hope to restrict the scores of Indianapolis Colts. They came up with five to six defensive backs on the field and kept the ends near the tackle areas. During the game they were often seen going for four-end line and using safety Deon Grant in the linebacker area. However, that could hardly stop the Indianapolis Colts from running over the field. The team ran for a total of 160 yards and with a player like Peyton Manning by their side, there was no stopping the Indianapolis Colts on Monday night. The Indianapolis Colts went for 43 carries and controlled the ball for an amazing 35:06 minutes.
After the amazing win, Indianapolis coach Jim Caldwell said to media sources that the team wanted to make it certain that they got enough runs. He added that the team had not only planned to rush for runs but also wanted to go for a more balanced attack.
- Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To Success - Sep 20, 2010
- Brandon Jacob's Helmet Flung To Annoy NFL - Sep 20, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Loses To San Diego Chargers - Nov 29, 2010
- Peyton Manning Leads Colts To Victory - Jan 17, 2010
- Austin Collie's Injury Leads To Colts' Defeat On Sunday - Nov 08, 2010
- New York Jets Defeats Indianapolis Colts To Reach AFC Semi-Finals - Jan 09, 2011
- Its New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants today - Nov 28, 2011
- Terrell Suggs Lists Tom Brady And Peyton Manning As NFL Favorites - Dec 06, 2010
- Peyton Manning's Stats Indicate That He Is Heading For Second Super Bowl Victory - Feb 07, 2010
- Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) Vs. Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) Could Be A Foretaste Of The Super Bowl Of The NFL - Aug 26, 2010
- Various rumors regarding Peyton Manning abound - Jan 30, 2012
- Indianapolis head to the Super Bowl after AFC Championship win - Jan 25, 2010
- Super Bowl 2010: Indianapolis Colts Vs New Orleans Saints - Feb 07, 2010
- New Orleans Saints Clinches Super Bowl XLIV Title - Feb 08, 2010
Tags: carries, coach jim, defensive backs, dey, forefront, giants game, indianapolis colts, jim caldwell, lucas oil stadium, madhuri, media sources, monday night, new york giants, news on sunday, peyton manning, sheer brilliance, victory