Indianapolis Colts Loses To San Diego ChargersNovember 29th, 2010 - 7:09 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) San Diego Chargers are in a mood for celebration as the team achieved its victory on Sunday in the game against Indianapolis Colts with a score of 36-14. The match which took place in the Lucas Oil Stadium, a home ground for the Indianapolis Colts had the home team and its fans in a state of morose after the team lost by a big margin.
The outcome of the game saw the San Diego Chargers winning their fourth straight win, managing to hold on to the pace in the AFC West race. They are lacking behind Kansas City by a single game. Mike Tolbert of the San Diego Chargers said that the team was not under any kind of pressure to win the matches. According to him, the San Diego Chargers were just trying to get better for the next week than what they are right now. He asserted that the match results were nothing but the outcome of everyone’s hard work and dedication. The San Diego Chargers picked off Peyton Manning four times and returned two scores, achieving their much desired result.
This has been Indianapolis Colts’s most depressing loss on their home ground ever since 1997, when they were beaten by the Seattle Seahawks in a 31-3. However, the San Diego Chargers fans had a enjoyable Sunday. According to a reliable source,Indianapolis coach Jim Caldwell after the match regretted that his team was just not sharp enough for the day and that the rival team’s 20 points off turnover was a huge margin for them, as they had only five of it, which was certainly not something the team faces.
- Austin Collie's Injury Leads To Colts' Defeat On Sunday - Nov 08, 2010
- Vincent Jackson Returns Only To Go Back - Nov 29, 2010
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York Giants - Sep 20, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On Top - Nov 17, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Peyton Manning Leads Colts To Victory - Jan 17, 2010
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- Peyton Manning's Stats Indicate That He Is Heading For Second Super Bowl Victory - Feb 07, 2010
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To Success - Sep 20, 2010
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- Quarterback Philip Rivers Proves His Mettle With Two Touchdowns And 298 Yards Throw - Sep 14, 2010
- Various rumors regarding Peyton Manning abound - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: celebration, coach jim, dedication, dey, game, indianapolis colts, jim caldwell, kansas city, lucas oil stadium, madhuri, match, mike tolbert, pace, peyton manning, rival team, san diego chargers, score, seattle seahawks, turnover, victory