India opt to field against New ZealandSeptember 11th, 2012 - 8:24 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Sep 11 (IANS) India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss and elected to field against New Zealand in the second Twenty20 international at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, here Tuesday.
India have left out an unfit Virender Sehwag along with Harbhajan Singh. Local boy Lakshmipathy Balaji makes his comeback to international cricket after three years.
The first Twenty20 was washed out in Visakhapatnam.
India: Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Manoj Tiwary, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain/wicketkeeper), Irfan Pathan, Ravichandran Ashwin, Zaheer Khan, Lakshmipathy Balaji.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Brendan McCullum (wicketkeeper), Ross Taylor (captain), Kane Williamson, Rob Nicol, Jacob Oram, Daniel Vettori, James Franklin, Ronnie Hira, Aadm Milne, Kyle Mills.
- India opt to bat against New Zealand - Aug 23, 2012
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second T20 - Sep 12, 2012
- Yuvraj centre of attraction at Vizag T20 (Preview) - Sep 07, 2012
- Weather again in Yuvraj's way (Preview) - Sep 10, 2012
- ICC confirms squads for World Twenty20 - Aug 25, 2012
- NZC focus on workload as teams picked for Windies series - May 04, 2012
- India opt to bowl against New Zealand in third ODI - Dec 04, 2010
- Sri Lanka elect to bat against New Zealand - Mar 18, 2011
- New Zealand choose to bat against India - Aug 31, 2012
- New Zealand include seven rookies among World Cup probables - Dec 22, 2010
- New Zealand opt to bat against India - Aug 10, 2010
- India lose but Yuvraj makes successful return (Roundup) - Sep 12, 2012
- India elect to bat against New Zealand - Aug 25, 2010
- India opt to bowl against Australia in first T20 - Feb 01, 2012
- India opt to field against New Zealand - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,