India lose to Iran in Asian VolleyballSeptember 2nd, 2012 - 8:13 pm ICT by IANS
Hanoi, Sep 2 (IANS) Iran beat India 3-1 on the second day of the Asian Men’s Cup Volleyball Championship in Vietnam’s northern Vinh Phuc province Sunday.
On the first day of the championship Saturday, Iran edged China 3-2 while India defeated Australia in three straight sets, Xinhua reports.
The tournament is being held from Sep 1-7 with the participation of eight teams in two groups.
Group A includes Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Myanmar. Group B brackets China, Australia, India and Iran.
- Japan defeats Myanmar in Asian volleyball - Sep 04, 2012
- Asian Volleyball: India outclass Australia - Sep 02, 2012
- Japan beat India for bronze at Asian volleyball meet - Sep 07, 2012
- Asian Volleyball: India face Japan for bronze medal play-off - Sep 07, 2012
- 27 killed as storm Kai-Tak lashes Vietnam (Lead) - Aug 20, 2012
- China defeat India 3-1 in Asian Volleyball - Sep 03, 2012
- Asian Games medals tally, Day two - Nov 14, 2010
- 10 killed as storm Kai-Tak lashes Vietnam - Aug 19, 2012
- Olympic volleyball: Brazil stunned, US unscarred - Aug 02, 2012
- Asian Junior TT: India's U-18 boys win thriller against Chinese Taipei, enter semis - Jul 22, 2011
- Asian Games medals tally, Day nine - Nov 21, 2010
- Asian Games medals tally, Day eight - Nov 20, 2010
- Asian Games medals tally, day seven - Nov 19, 2010
- Asian Games medals tally, Day six - Nov 18, 2010
- Asian Games medals tally, Day four - Nov 16, 2010