India colts win South Asian Tennis ChampionshipNovember 17th, 2008 - 8:54 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 17 (IANS) Indian juniors put up a commanding performance to win the Under-16 South Asian Tennis Championship held in Bangladesh.The team comprising Shahbaaz Khan, S.V. Abhishek and Mohit Mayur won the first edition of the five-nation tournament without losing a single match.
India topped the league after beating Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal in the round robin format.
The Championship was held at National Tennis Complex Dhaka from Nov 8-14.
- India make clean sweep of SAF TT Team Championships - Jun 18, 2012
- National Tennis: Vishnu, Yuki breeze into semis - Oct 13, 2011
- India to host 2013 world professional snooker meet - May 04, 2012
- Bryan Adams to perform at World Cup opening ceremony - Feb 07, 2011
- Merchant, Chawla in for All India Open Snooker - Jul 20, 2012
- Mohit, Eetee emerge champs in national junior tennis - Sep 03, 2011
- Easy wins for seeded players in ITF Futures tennis - Nov 08, 2011
- Tennis Nationals: Mayneni outplays Kanan - Oct 10, 2011
- Mayur, Agarwal in boys final of national junior tennis - Sep 02, 2011
- Top juniors for IGU golf - May 25, 2012
- Top stars to miss North Zone Table Tennis - Dec 18, 2010
- Akashdeep to lead India in Junior Asia Cup hockey - Apr 11, 2012
- Mehta eases into semis of National Snooker Championship - Feb 03, 2012
- CWG venues fast becoming white elephants (Year after CWG) - Sep 30, 2011
- Double for Mohite's Racing - Aug 05, 2012