India beat New Zealand by an innings and 115 runsAugust 26th, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Aug 26 (IANS) India beat New Zealand by an innings and 115 runs in the first cricket Test at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium here Sunday.
Following-on, New Zealand could only add five more than their first innings score to end at 164 in 79.5 overs on day four of the series opener.
Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin took his second six-wicket haul of the match.
The hosts had made 438 in the first innings.
- Final Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, 1st Test - Aug 26, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at lunch on fourth day - Aug 26, 2012
- First Test: Ashwin spins India to innings victory (Roundup) - Aug 26, 2012
- New Zealand on 106/5 on day two of first Test - Aug 24, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at tea on Day 3 - Aug 25, 2012
- India bowl out New Zealand for 159 at lunch - Aug 25, 2012
- Ashwin for enforcing follow-on after early wrap-up - Aug 24, 2012
- India tightens noose on New Zealand at lunch (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Ashwin achieves career-best ranking, Sachin out of top 10 - Aug 27, 2012
- India tighten grip on first Test against New Zealand (Roundup) - Aug 24, 2012
- Scoreboard of India's first innings against New Zealand - Aug 24, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at lunch on Day 3 - Aug 25, 2012
- India tighten noose on Kiwis, rain curtails third day's play (Second Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Ashwin hopes India continues winning performance - Aug 26, 2012
- First Test: India four wickets away from win (Tea Report) - Aug 26, 2012