I am not a gold-digger, says Vanessa PerroncelAugust 14th, 2010 - 4:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 14 (ANI): Vanessa Perroncel has vowed to clear her name from the scandal that surrounded her and John Terry.
“We have never fallen out. Yes, times have been difficult but we don’t need any more of this,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Devastated Perroncel, 33 also said that she is no Rebecca Loos, who 33, claimed she had an affair with football legend David Beckham, 35, and sold her story in 2004.
She also revealed her upset at the public criticism she has endured for the past seven months, despite repeated denials that she and Terry ever had an affair.
“I have not taken a penny from anyone. I was not paid for anything and I have never sold my story,” she said.
“I have been offered millions in total, I have had so many work offers but I am no Rebecca Loos and I never will be. I am not milking this. I am no gold-digger.”
She also revealed that she is keen to find work to support her three-year-old son.
“Why should I crawl under a rock? I have done nothing wrong.”
“I am a good person and I get no credit for not selling out. Yes, I was offered the jungle and I was offered a lot of money but I will not do it.”
“I have always told the truth and I just now want to be able to do what I do.”
“Now I just want to clear my name,” she added. (ANI)
- John Terry 'accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal' - Aug 13, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel eyes Bridge reunion, denies sleeping with John Terry - Aug 11, 2010
- John Terry's 'mistress' Vanessa Perroncel insists she's no gold digger - Jul 08, 2010
- John Terry's 'girlfriend' says media made her look like a 'prostitute' - Apr 10, 2010
- Bridge wants ex-lover to disclose if she received 'hush money' from Terry - Feb 27, 2010
- John Terry 'seduced lonely Vanessa Perroncel after Wayne Bridge split' - Feb 08, 2010
- Ex-flame tells how Wayne Bridge dumped her for "gold digger" Vanessa Perroncel - Feb 07, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel 'wants John Terry to deny affair' - Feb 28, 2010
- Wayne Bridge 'devastated' over John Terry's affair with his ex-girlfriend - Feb 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole comforts distraught Wayne Bridge - Feb 04, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel wants to reunite with Wayne Bridge - Feb 08, 2010
- John Terry's sacking upsets 'mistress' - Feb 06, 2010
- Katie Price offers `horse riding' support to Terry's wife - Feb 10, 2010
- Vanessa Perroncel slams gagging orders for footballers - Aug 23, 2010
- John Terry's wife Toni begs his 'mistress' to bare all - Jan 31, 2010
Tags: daily star, david beckham, denials, football legend, gold digger, good person, john terry, jungle, london, money, public criticism, rebecca loos, scandal, seven months, truth, vanessa perroncel, work offers