Hince, Moss growing relationship making bandmate feel isolatedAugust 19th, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 19 (ANI): The Kills vocalist Alison Mosshart feels abandoned by her bandmate Jamie Hince ever since his relationship with supermodel Kate Moss became serious.
Mosshart also fears for the future of The Kills, as it is becoming more difficult for her to contact Hince, who has been spending every spare moment in Moss company.
Both Moss and Hince are at the moment on holiday together, leaving Mosshart to attend last weekends V Festival on her own.
Alison is feeling really isolated at the moment, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
While she understands Jamie likes to spend time with his new squeeze, she worries that his focus on the band is slipping.
Shes particularly upset at present because shes frequently unable to track him down by phone or email at all, the source added. (ANI)
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince planned to name new album 'Sex Tapes' - Mar 26, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss' duet offer refused by Jamie Hince even after her singing lessons - Jun 12, 2009
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss desperate to join beau's band as singer - Jul 20, 2009
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince's relationship on the rocks? - May 04, 2009
- Kate Moss's relationship with beau on the rocks? - May 03, 2009