Hiddink will be a party pooper even if Chelsea wins FA CupMay 30th, 2009 - 7:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 30 (ANI): Guus Hiddink has admitted he will be a party-pooper even if Chelsea win the FA Cup.
Dutchman Hiddink said that he would have to leave Chelsea’s party early to join up with his Russia squad to prepare for their World Cup qualifier in Finland.
Hiddink, Chelsea’s interim coach, will only get to say a brief farewell to his players before AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti takes charge of Chelsea next week, reports The Mirror.
He said: “If everything goes well, we’ll have a beer or two. I will have to leave the same night. I will have to leave almost straight after the game to be with Russia to prepare for the World Cup qualifier. (ANI)
- Chelsea confident of getting Hiddink - May 24, 2011
- Guus Hiddink rules out dramatic Chelsea comeback - Apr 15, 2011
- Hiddink rules out return to Stamford Bridge, suggests two Blues coaches - Apr 17, 2011
- Hiddink expected to join Chelsea soon - Jun 04, 2011
- 'Dangerous' Russia to qualify from group: Hiddink - Jun 10, 2012
- Chelsea caretaker coach could net 2.5 million pounds for four months work - Feb 11, 2009
- Ancelotti is new Chelsea coach - Jun 01, 2009
- Ancelotti to face Abramovich inquest even if Chelsea wins double - May 05, 2010
- Chelsea on alert eyeing Hiddink's possible return - Mar 23, 2011
- Chelsea will drive you mad, Hiddink warns successor Ancelotti - May 16, 2009
- Hiddink could make a Premier League return next season - Feb 14, 2010
- Berlusconi retracts criticism of coach Ancelotti - May 13, 2009
- For Abramovich, it could be Dutch on coach selection - Apr 14, 2011
- Chelsea seek answer from Ancelotti - May 12, 2009
- Hiddink to coach Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala - Dec 21, 2011