Haye will get “beaten up really badly” if he ever fights Klitschko: Tyson FuryFebruary 10th, 2011 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 10(ANI): British boxing ace Tyson Fury believes WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye will come up short if he ever steps in the ring with Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
The fight Haye craves for appears destined to never materialize, as the champion has been unable to agree terms with Klitschko.
However, Fury believes that could be a blessing in disguise for Haye.
“Haye could win as it only takes one punch, but I don’t think he’ll do it. I think he’ll get beaten up really badly,” the Sun quoted Fury, as saying.
“Haye’s got a lot of hype behind and he has people believing he’s the real deal. But I believe anyone who stands up to him and fights back has a good chance of beating him,” he added. (ANI)
- Klitschko calls off fighting against Chisora o take on Haye - Mar 06, 2011
- Haye needs to prove himself before taking on Klitschko brothers: Tyson - Jul 17, 2010
- Haye wants to conclusively rip Wladimir Klitschko's face to shreds - Mar 17, 2011
- Haye fumes at Klitschkos for avoiding bout with him - Jan 06, 2011
- Tyson asks Haye to fight Klitschko brothers to become best heavyweight boxer - Sep 02, 2010
- Klitschko brothers vow to send WBA champ Haye into retirement - Dec 27, 2010
- Haye's manager heads for Germany to resolve ticketing war - May 02, 2011
- Seven countries bidding to host Haye- Klitschko heavyweight title bout - Mar 21, 2011
- Haye to practice by hitting out at Klitschko's dummy - Apr 22, 2011
- Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko calls UK boxer Haye a liar and loser - Jan 14, 2011
- David Haye's Twitter post suggests ground breaking clash with Klitschko is close - Feb 26, 2011
- Wladimir Klitschko is fit to face me, says David Haye - Apr 02, 2011
- Ukrainian Klitschko challenges UK's Haye to fight him on July 2 - Feb 08, 2011
- UK's Haye offers Ukraine's Klitschko a 50-50 split for match-up - Dec 22, 2010
- Hamburg to host Haye-Klitschko heavyweight bout on July 2 - Apr 21, 2011