Harbhajan Singh Movado’s new brand ambassadorJune 17th, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 17 (IANS) Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has been signed by Swiss luxury watch company Movado as its brand ambassador.
“I am honoured to be associated with a brand like Movado. It believes in the art of design and is known for its perfection worldwide. I have strong faith in the pursuit of perfection. I am looking forward to a long association,” said Harbhajan in a press statement.
Other ambassadors of the brand include tennis player Pete Sampras, jazz master Wynton Marsalis, actors Amanda Seyfried and Kerry Washington and dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov.
- Wynton Marsalis On "60 Minutes" - Jan 03, 2011
- Federer surpasses Sampras' feat - Jul 16, 2012
- Sampras and Safin to play exhibition match in China - Sep 29, 2011
- Federer pines for serve and volleying tennis heroes Agassi, Sampras - Jun 30, 2010
- Federer turns to Sampras mentor in bid to revive career - Jul 27, 2010
- Safin may become Russian president: Sampras - Nov 01, 2011
- Is Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried's romance back on track? - Mar 12, 2011
- Sachin is Castrol's brand ambassador - Dec 16, 2010
- Roger Federer hires Paul Annacone as full-time coach - Aug 30, 2010
- Sampras, Moya join hometown hero Li Na for exhibition tournament - Dec 17, 2011
- I love dancing: John Abraham (Movie Snippets) - Nov 19, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried to play the role of Linda Lovelace in biopic - Jan 04, 2012
- Chinese love Swiss watches - Feb 05, 2012
- I dare to dream: Djokovic - Feb 07, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried talks about her latest project 'Gone' - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: actors, ambassador, ambassadors, dancer mikhail baryshnikov, harbhajan singh, jazz master, kerry washington, luxury watch, mikhail baryshnikov, movado, New Delhi, pete sampras, spinner, strong faith, tennis player, watch company, wynton marsalis