Handbook ready for football fans ahead of Euro 2012May 22nd, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
Warsaw, May 22 (IANS) A handbook in Polish, Ukrainian and English prepared by the Office for the Protection of Competition and Consumer (UOKiK) for the Euro 2012 football championship includes advice on complaints and returns, lost luggage procedures and smoking in restaurants.
The handbook was published on the www.uokik.gov.pl website (with an audio version) Monday. It also includes a glossary of useful terms and the schedule of tournament matches. The handbook will be distributed at selected points in Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Poznan and Warsaw and in some hotels, reported Xinhua.
The 16-nation Euro 2012 soccer championships, slated for June 8- July 1, 2012, will take place in four Polish cities of Warsaw, Gdansk, Wroclaw and Poznan as well as four Ukrainian cities of Kiev, Lvov, Donetsk and Kharkov.
- Tango 12 named official ball of Euro 2012 - Nov 30, 2011
- Polish cops to assist in Ukraine during Euro 2012 - Mar 14, 2012
- Warsaw takes training to help blind fans at Euro 2012 - Mar 14, 2012
- Polish border guards ready for Euro 2012 - May 23, 2012
- UEFA pleased with Euro 2012 preparations, says Ukraine - Nov 22, 2011
- Blind fans to enjoy Euro 2012 - Apr 04, 2012
- Blind Ukrainians to enjoy soccer with headphones - Apr 04, 2012
- Stay off during Euro 2012, Polish PM tells protesters - May 19, 2012
- Ban on smoking and tobacco ads at Euro 2012 - Oct 21, 2011
- Ukraine's Euro 2012 preparations enter home stretch: President - May 31, 2012
- Ready for Euro 2012: Polish PM - Mar 23, 2012
- Ukraine enjoys Euro 2012 tourism windfall - Jun 19, 2012
- Security preparations for Euro 2012 in final phase: Polish official - Dec 07, 2011
- Euro 2012 free from cigarette smoke - Feb 28, 2012
- Poland opens Police Command Center for Euro 2012 - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: donetsk, euro 2012, football championship, football fans, gdansk, glossary, july 1, kharkov, kiev, krakow, luggage, lvov, polish cities, poznan, restaurants, soccer championships, ukrainian cities, uokik, warsaw, xinhua