Hamilton warned off a Raikkonen backlashMarch 24th, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar.24 (ANI): Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton was last night warned to expect a Kimi Raikkonen backlash this season.
Grand Prix chief Bernie Ecclestone reckons Finn Raikkonen will want to prove a point after a nightmare defence of his drivers crown last year, reports The Sun. Ecclestone believes this year will be a different story, especially if Raikkonen gets a flier when the season starts in Australia on Sunday.
Ecclestone, 78, said: Kimi is an absolutely super guy. Im sure if he manages to win a few of the first races he will go on to win the World Championship.
Ecclestone has also tipped Red Bull racer Sebastian Vettel to be a major force. (ANI)
- Hamilton wins Hungarian Grand Prix - Jul 26, 2009
- New venues invariably slotted at end - Oct 25, 2011
- Domineering Hamilton wins Hungarian GP - Jul 29, 2012
- German GP: Alonso zooms to second straight pole - Jul 21, 2012
- Canadian GP: Hamilton 7th different winner in 2012 - Jun 11, 2012
- Vettel wins Bahrain GP, Force India's Di Resta finishes sixth - Apr 23, 2012
- Chinese GP: Rosberg takes maiden F1 pole, Force India out of top-10 - Apr 14, 2012
- German GP: Alonso cruises to season's third win - Jul 22, 2012
- Hamilton charges to pole in Hungarian GP - Jul 28, 2012
- Hamilton takes pole in Malaysian GP, Force India disappoint - Mar 24, 2012
- Hamilton's title write-off just before start of F1 season - Mar 10, 2011
- Hamilton feeling 'phenomenal' after Montreal win - Jun 12, 2012
- Rosberg wins maiden F1 race in China, Force India draw blank - Apr 15, 2012
- Vettel crowned World Champion at FIA Gala, Buddh Circuit awarded - Dec 10, 2011
- Button wins Australian GP, Force India's Di Resta gets a point - Mar 18, 2012