Hamilton to drive in Mumbai Sep 16September 5th, 2012 - 7:01 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 5 (IANS) Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton will be here to enthrall motorsport fans on Sep 16 as he will drive his racecar around Marine Drive.
The Vodafone McLaren Mercedes driver will drive his MP4-27 through the famous south Mumbai road.
The 2008 World Champion said: “I always love coming to India and I am really excited to be coming to Mumbai this time.”
“I am simply overwhelmed by the incredible excitement shown by the people of India. I had a wonderful experience in Bangalore last year and this year I am hoping that the excitement will be faster, smarter and better in Mumbai,” added Hamilton.
- Lewis Hamilton to zoom in Bangalore Sept 27 - Sep 18, 2011
- Button signs new contract with McLaren - Oct 05, 2011
- More Grand Prix will popularise motor racing: Hamilton (Lead) - Sep 27, 2011
- McLaren-Mercedes eyeing win at Indian GP - Oct 28, 2011
- Buddh International Circuit comes in for huge praise - Oct 30, 2011
- Red Bull dismisses speculation of Hamilton link-up - Apr 05, 2011
- Entire F1 fraternity is agog about Indian Grand Prix: Karthikeyan - Oct 16, 2011
- India to be motorsports hub in South Asia - Oct 31, 2011
- McLaren boss says don't write team off - Mar 11, 2011
- Hamilton eyes victories in Abu Dhabi, Brazil - Nov 06, 2011